xisto Community
hedzup

Girls And Bathrooms. You always wanted to know...

Wow, thanx for explaining this things to us.
Now I finally got it.

A lot of girls don't want to announce that they need to go to the bathroom, so when one is bold enough to do so, the rest of the girls will go along because they have to go as well.

Indeed, I think so too.

Girls are goofballs, lets get that understood by everyone...It's weird when girls are young, yes, they all go at the same time, I think they just go in there not necessarily to relieve themselves but to just look in the mirror and complain and compliment about themselves and others...I do believe their toilets are much cleaner because first off they don't stand to go to do their business, rather, we all know that they have to sit down. therefore, no aiming is required, which results in a clean, effective discharge of their liquid wastes. Men, on the other hand, tend to leave the toilet seat down and rely on accuracy, resulting in moist residue accumulating and later drying into a yellowish paste that is disgusting to clean and a horror when having to take a #2...oy!I hate wiping toilet seats off before a good #2!

I've been in the girls bathroom but it was only to be with my friends and smoke a cigarette because we couldn't anywhere else. But one thing...WTF, girls complain guys are so nasty and dirty the girls bathroom smells like fricking death, and there is toilet paper everywhere. Here is an idea...flush the toiler and throw the paper away wow what a concept! I've never been in a guy's bathroom, that smells as bad as any girl bathroom i've been in. I can seriously say, you girls are nasty. True we may not all wash our hands and THAT is why there isnt paper towels everywhere, but atleast most of us have learned how to flush a damn toilet.

Girls are goofballs, lets get that understood by everyone...
It's weird when girls are young, yes, they all go at the same time, I think they just go in there not necessarily to relieve themselves but to just look in the mirror and complain and compliment about themselves and others...

I do believe their toilets are much cleaner because first off they don't stand to go to do their business, rather, we all know that they have to sit down. therefore, no aiming is required, which results in a clean, effective discharge of their liquid wastes. Men, on the other hand, tend to leave the toilet seat down and rely on accuracy, resulting in moist residue accumulating and later drying into a yellowish paste that is disgusting to clean and a horror when having to take a #2...oy!

I hate wiping toilet seats off before a good #2!

You have obviously never been in a high school girl's bathroom. It is the nastiest thing in the world. I used to dread when they would suggest to smoke in there, because they never were willing to go into the guy's bathroom, which in my opinion is always a lot cleaner and less smelly. Probably because we just do our thing, and leave where girls wait in the bathroom and make a mess...or something I don't know but girls are nasty when it comes to highschool bathrooms.
Edited by JasperIk (see edit history)

As far as the amount of time spent in the bathroom- what boys might not know is, at public places that lines in the girl's bathrooms are very long! Most of the time is spent waiting in line, hopping from one foot to another.

So true. I'm a guy, and that still anoys me (I've litteraly waited for over an hour for a girl to get out of a bathroom because the line was so astoundingly long before. I tried to suggest that various trees around the venue might be a better choice...but she didn't like that :)). It's crazy when you head twoards the bathroom and see a line stretching back 800ft from the door of the womens' room. Makes me glad I can pee standing up. ;) (though, in all fairness, many of the girls I know can pee standing up as well, they just don't usually bother unless we're off camping someplace).

As far as the cleanliness of girls' bathrooms go...well that obviously depends on who is using it. I've been in a decent number (being dragged in for various conversations during highschool...and then by the time I got to college I was friendly enough with most of the girls in my dorm that they didn't really care if I used their bathroom instead of having to hike up two flights of stairs...which can be rather obnoxious if you have to do so every ten minutes due to being drunk as hell). On average I'd have to say that girls' bathrooms actually tend to be dirtier than guys' bathrooms. Lots more toliet papper strewn everywhere. More toliets left unflushed (eeww, though some guys deffinatly do this as well). Sinks left running, etc, etc, etc. Not to mentioned used tampons (ugh). I concider myself to be a pretty open minded guy. Peroids/menstral blood don't bother me in the slightest. But no one wants to walk into a shower and find a used tampon in there, and all the sorounding walls smeared with blood. That's just not sanitary (not to mention rather inconciderate for everyone else). Then again, I have seen guys defficate on the floor in their bathroom...something I've yet to see in a girls' bathroom. I guess there are some pretty sick puppies in both genders.

Then again, I have seen guys defficate on the floor in their bathroom...something I've yet to see in a girls' bathroom. I guess there are some pretty sick puppies in both genders.

At my old school, someone did do that in the girls bathroom...

I've gone in to the bathroom, and girls were in there and they take like 10 minutes to use the bathroom, i understand that girls are built differently, but do they really take longer to pee then guys?

its a figgen secret society...however the womens bathrooms not much diffrent from the mens... only thing diffrent is there are no urnals but more toilets... and they have the tampon thingy on the wall lol...otherthan that they are the same... o and half the time it smells like *BLEEP* cause of the 4 million prefumes they all put on lol (just the combination of them all in the same room)

haha. maybe we do try to go speedy, and maybe not! The world may never know...but theres the question that if we do go to have races, why does it take us that painfully slow 30 min? The graphiti on the walls of course! First we have to read ALL of it, then we have to comment all of it, and start our own little...converation via bathroom wall.

that is extremely funny, the bathroom blog, HAHAHA, so just curious did anyone work out the ratio of males to females that have been replying to this post? just currious, cause I've only seen maybe 20 posts so far and only 2 girls have commented. the racing theory is good but I know too many girls that might kill each other to have or keep the record, and their not dead, so it doesn't quite seem right, still laughing though lol

Interesting theories, boys lol...I can't say I've ever 'raced' going to the bathroom. Unless of course that means trying to finish my business before the other people I bring in is done. Not for the sport of it, but more along the lines of I don't want anyone to hear me pee. I'm rather shy that way.So, you think that it would be better to go in alone then, so no one would hear me? Maybe, except that ever since us girls were younger, we've been trained not to go anywhere 'alone' for fear that the evils in life might find us and do bad things to us. There's strength in numbers, eh?This is especially true in cases when the washrooms are very public, like train stations or bars... places that might not be all that safe. We've all heard the stories of the things that have happened, and could still happen, I'd rather not chance it if I could help it.As for the not wanting to speak up when we have to go, making all the girls jump up at the notion of someone else suggesting it? That is also true in my case. I hate having to announce that I need to go to the washroom. It's a lot easy to just wait for someone, and say, I'll go with you.I can't speak for which is cleaner, because I don't tend to frequent the male washrooms, but I can tell you I've seen some spotless female washrooms, and I've also seen some that despite me really really having to go, I've walked right back out, because I couldn't bring myself to use the facilities it had been so bad. I figure, both sexes have there moments.Couchs in washrooms are fun, but I've only really seen them in department stores. I know one time I was sick, and overly joyed to find a couch to lay down on. It was the only time I'd ever used it, and I still haven't since.I love the writing on the wall too in washrooms. It's ever important to read it all, and compare notes while washing hands to see who got the best one. I know at this restaurant that I used to go to... there was even a chalkboard in every stall that you could read / leave messages on. I just admired it from afar however, because the thought of someone touching the same piece of chalk as they were peeing kinda freaked me out. Not so much with the sanitary.Plus, we do fix our makeup, and hair, and try to make ourselves a little more presentable before we come out. We like to look good you know.I can't really think of anything else at the moment, but I think this might provide a little insight, though some of it was me just confirming what other people had already said.

As guys we tend to think in terms of competition. Girls? Not so much. It's why they're not so into sports for the most parts, or competition. The reason for the bathrooms I think shows a fundamental difference between most girls and guys. Girls think relationally. When they go to bathrooms together or to malls together it's not to accomplish a task but to build relationships. We think of shopping as "let's go, find what we came for, conquer the shopping task!" But with them shopping doesn't have to be just to get something, but to spend time with someone they want to get to know better. When a wife wants her husband to go to the store, he might think it's just a waste of time, but she wants to spend private time with him apart from all the kids and busy-ness.

I think they do it so they dont get raped or murdered guys could defend themselves, you don't see ugly girls or buff ones going in the bathroom with anyone else, do yah? :)

Interesting. Kinda true. My bathroom is too little to let enter more than 3people but it could be true.I remember having a Shaving Party once, I went to a friend house and with others females friends, in the bathroom we shaved our legs, our eyesbrows (not completely, silly) and...well everything that needs to be shaved on a Lady in summertime :) It was funny, but at the end there were hair everywhere, kinda disgusting.

I am not a girl but, as some have mentioned, I would agree that most women probably go into bathrooms in groups because they have almost always been told "Don't go anywhere alone". Guys are usually not told this after they are about 12 years old from my experience.On the "racing" theory, its actually more something guys would do then girls. Guys, by nature, are competitive, its part of the way the brain reacts to male hormones. Girls are not as competitive by nature as men and so I would say its more that they have something they want to talk about in a semi-private area.Maybe not and every girl is different so there probably isn't a rule of thumb on this idea.On the time spent in the bathroom, I wonder if part of it is that they want to make sure the other women they went in with get out safely. Its just a guess but, I would say that would be supported by the 'safety in numbers' rule. Girls also probably fix their hair and makeup if it needs it when they are done taking care of business. This would also add to the time they spend in the bathroom. :)

Yeah i guess they could be having private talkes but i prefer to believe they have their private black market, stock exchange and bookie in there for all their illeagle needs. Oh and dont forget the swiss bank account representitive aswell

Edited by Bkag (see edit history)

I'm not really sure. Maybe girls just like to hang out in there. Does anyone know if they really have sofas in there? lol, we need a girl's thought on this topic.

I'm not a girl, thank you, but you might like to know that yes, some establishment do have sofas in the girls' washroom. I suppose it is for those intimate sorrowful moments between best friends when one of them goes a-crying into the universal sanctuary for females, the washroom.

It might also be interesting to note that some establishments over here also have sofas in the men's washroom although it is rare that guys above the age of eight actually sit there.

I also would like to bemoan the gender inequality. Why are women capable of asking "Wanna go to the washroom with me?" to another of their kind while a male doing the same stunt would, at best, earn himself a frigid glare and, at worst, a broken nose?

So... any guys out there wanna go to the washroom with me? We could gossip, paint our nails, put on makeup or just gush over each others' shoes. It'd be fun, really <_<