xisto Community
hedzup

Girls And Bathrooms. You always wanted to know...

Being a girl myself, I most certainly do not go to the bathroom in groups, but, as it seems to be mentioned several times above, the bathroom is a girls-only place, well- at least it should be. That means that girls can talk without boys hearing them, so they mostly tal kabout guys an dwho's betrayed who recently. Never been much into sob stories- had a boyfriend but dumped him a few days later. I guess some people are just into that..... Anyways, it is private, and other girls like me listen to it and talk to the guys about it. Fun most of the time.

yeah its all for talking. they go in there and talk. i remember once many years ago my sister and like 5 of her cousins all went into the same toilet at the same time and talked. they were in there for like 15 minutes ( they were like 5- 10 at the time).at school girls still do it. theyll even arrange for all their friends in different classes to go to the toilet at the same time.and with guys its the complete opposite...no guy wants to go to the toilet with other guys. the bathroom means privacy please!girls = weird.ive been inj the girls toilet at school before and they had a white board in there. with writing and stuff on it. that was so cool, they could leave messages and draw and stuff. itd be cool if the guys toilets had that...but the guys toilets is always so feral thanks to the immature grade 9s and 8s...10s.."hey lets pee all over the place, jack off on the trough, throw toilet paper everywhere, leave taps on..."idiots!

girls = weird.

ive been inj the girls toilet at school before and they had a white board in there. with writing and stuff on it. that was so cool, they could leave messages and draw and stuff. itd be cool if the guys toilets had that...but the guys toilets is always so feral thanks to the immature grade 9s and 8s...10s..
"hey lets pee all over the place, jack off on the trough, throw toilet paper everywhere, leave taps on..."
idiots!

WOW <_< You guys realllyyy do that stuff????? Man now that is weird! jacking off on the trough ??
Hey girls kinda cool, lets masturbate above the sink too :P !!!

Dammit girls, he's on to us!Lol, if I actually have to go I don't usually like anyone coming with. If I go in a crowd it is most deffinitly because we're talking about someone and that someone could very well be YOU. So, should you should be nervous? Yes, you should be.

Heh... I'm a girl but I go there alone. When I get there... I'm alone... still... Well, from what I observed from my classmates, they usually talk there, fix their hair, wash their faces or powder up. They don't necessarily go their to take a leak though. They take their sweet time. Another reason why they might be asking people to come with them is that they're scared of ghosts... Actually there was this classmate of mine who saw a ghost in the third floor bathroom (I don't know if she just thought she saw it or if she really did) so she HAS to HAVE someone to come along. Heck, I go alone most of the time and when I do, there's absolutely no one in the bathroom. :) Sometimes I get annoyed with girls who overreact and stuff. What's the big deal?

Well, most dumb guys actually just:A ) Burn toilet paper.B ) Wet toilet paper and throw it in the ceiling. (Wtf, they just give even more work to the janitors.)I'd rather suggest someone to watch the toilets.It's just retarded. : /

Edited by Zero Ziat (see edit history)

you know, ive heard alot of things about girls bathrooms, you know, couches and the likebut this summer, i discovered the real reason why girls go to bathrooms in groups... (story coming up)I went to this wedding, and well, it was at a country club, where dinners were over 100$ a plate. When i get there, of course i realized that my tie was not straight, and therefore proceeded into the bathroom, or, what i thought was the bathroom.now dont get me wrong, there was a sign that said men on it and everything, but when i walked in, i had to double check the sign, because instead of seeing a restroom, i saw 2 leather recliners, a leather couch, and a tv bigger than any ive ever seen before. also, a door that said 'Restroom'i proceeded through this door to find a nice mirror, marble toilets, etc... anyways, back to the fun partso me and my brother-in-law later return to the 'Men's room' (not the restroom, the one with the couche and such) to explore. Not only did we find a wardrobe full of suit jackets and ties available in case you forgot yours, but also a Playstation 2 and about 40 different games.so through about the first 2 hrs of this wedding, we played socom 3 online... yeah, they even had it hooked into a network that let us get online.So really, girls like video games, they just only play them from the secrecy of their own 'womens rooms' once again, not the restrooms, the part with the couches xD

Wow. . .that's kind of an interesting way to think of it. I'm a girl, and I don't always understand why they would tell eachother to go with them! I rarely do that. The only thing I do that for is to check myself, or if I need to talk to them about something and then we don't always go there, it's often just some other part of wherever we are. Races? Only the weird ones! (No offense to anyone!)

well i believe that girls go there to talk privately aswell. toilets may be dirty in some places, but its just that private atmosphere which allows them to talk to each other without the worry of anybody hearing. i also believe that its for protection. girls have been killed and raped in toilets before and when going into a public toilet at a train station for example, it could be fairly scary to go alone. even i'm scared of going into public toilets like that... if your so curious why dont you just ask a girl. not that hard, i would've asked myself but i'm not really interested as to why they do this lol.

Ding ding ding. :P

Its just natural for me to want to go with a friend I think, not for protection purposes (maybe it is because I am a smaller town girl, but you seem a lil paranoid about those public washrooms!) but so we can keep each other company and also, gossip about anyone outside who may be waiting for us. (Only nice things of course :) ) Plus its a good excuse to touch up makeup, check the hair, etc while you wait for your friend to finish. Silly, yeah, but it doesnt hurt anyone, so whatever. :)

Interesting hah, Girls go to bathroom in groups i think there is a valid reason they can use the cosmetics if one is short of something they can borrow it from another.as Girls want to always compare their looks and bathroom is a good place to do it and a nice place to chit-chat.this is where rumors come from bathrooms and girls together.

interesting views...very interesting, i never really thought about it in detail before...but now that you mention it, there was a time my friend [girl], and i think 3 other friends went to the toilet together...what for? they were talking about another one of their friends, also a girl...the toilet they were in was a school toilet, so if they talked in the open area its not that private and the person they were talking about could walk in anytime...so yea, what they did was..all of them...1 cubicle..yeap, 1 small cubicle..talking...and while they were talking, speak of the devil :lol:" the person they were talking about appears..leaving all but 1 of them hiding in the cramped cubicle while the lucky one comes out and pretends shes finished whatever business she had with the toilet bowl...the friend that walked in asks her about where her other friends went and..she lied ' i think they went to the library to get some books' yea right...lol, the things that girls do in a toilet..amazing, just amazing

Whoa, If they are racing for the fastest one first then how come they always take more than 20 minutes or so which definately is not required. I think I might have a clue that could explain why they go in groups as well. I guess they hold kind of small events in bathrooms and the rest of the girls are there to keep scores and also to get inspiration for their own upcoming events.