xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Who's Going To See Superman Returns?

I am thinking of going to see this movie in the theaters maybe in a few days from now. It does look good although I wished they would use the same Superman costume Christopher Reeve did. But after reading alot of great reviews about this great movie I am seriously considering going to see it. How many people in here has seen it already or are going to be seeing it in the next few days and let me know if you see any Superman fans wearing their own Superman Costumes. :)

well I just saw it and I have to say it puts the first 4 to shame just the way the acting was and the story as well. Won't say to much about the special effects cause we already know what 20 years will do.

Its going to be good no matter what cause Celldweller is in the soundtrack. So yeah, Im going to go see it, probably in Imax because Ive never seen a 3d movie there, and it costs 10 pesos (a little less than a dollar) more than a regular movie without imax.

i'm kinda back and forth with this movie. i mean i am a superman fan and i've watched most of the late christopher reeve's superman movies and i guess a part of me cannot accept yet another superman. i did not like tom welling as the kid hero, i barely watched the series at all. now that the movie has a new guy, i'm kinda sceptical about it. but then again, let's see. when i have time, or when the dvd's released.

I saw it and wouldn't recommend unless you're an avid fan of Superman. Obviously it's got technical improvements over the old movies, but in today's standards the plot is terrible (Lex Luthor seems to be a generic bad guy), and the script doesn't help it much either. It felt rather dragged out, whilst not really giving enough character insight. In my opinion it lacked the style of the Xmen trilogy and the humility of Spiderman.

Oh i liked the movie but there were some parts where i think they should have been more explainable..i forgot the previus movies wha they wre like.. but i didn not know superman had to live through sun, to get his power..and where was he that he just came back? did he go back to sun in the previous movie? i liked the movie, just waiting to see the next one, if there are going to be 2 supermans??

I've seen in interviews that Bryan Singer (Director of the movie) also used John Williams old "Superman Movies" theme in the beginning of the movie as well. This will more than likely be the reason I am going to see it is because I absolutely love the old "Christopher Reeve Superman music" when I watch Christopher Reeves movies I often turn up the volume a little because I love the Superman music. :) Some of the best music, I've ever heard. I'm sure I could listen to the music alone all day and not get bored. ;)