xisto Community
Avalon

Sotw #44 Entries 4 seasons

The theme for this week's SOTW will be the 4 seasons. Your sig should depict any ONE of the 4 seasons, be that Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall (or Autumn, depending what part of the world you are from). How you depict the season is totally up to you. Basically, what does the season mean to you, how does it make you feel, what does the season make you think of?

The specifications for the sig are:

Sig size: Between 250 to 350 pixels wide and 100 to 150 pixels high

Brush Style: Freestyle

Color: To match your render if one is used

Render: Optional

Text: The name of the season your sig depicts AND your name (your forum name)

Other effects: Optional

PRIZES

1st Place: 15 Credits

2nd Place: 10 Credits

3rd Place: 5 Credits

Once again I have gone for a broad theme to give more people the chance to enter and express their creative prowess. Good luck!

Due Date: July 3rd LATE ENTRIES NOT ACCEPTED

Just a tip kilew, since you're new, save your image as a .PNG to make it transparent. since I see you cut the corners off the sig. I'll be entering soon.

Here's my entry. I went with summer, a more...abstract look. Grunge too though

Posted Image

Enjoy :)

ok here is my entry..

Posted Image

Notice from Avalon:
When I said the sig was to include your name, I meant your forum name. Unless you use another name you are commonly known as on this forum. For example, Saint_Michael using "S&M". Please change your sig to include your forum name.

well i didn't save the psd file so .. i don't really see why that matters..i have other sigs made with this name so..

Sorry, but I can't recall seeing this name on any of your other sigs you have used here. Can you post links to example posts on this board?

dj your entry will be accpeted in this weeks sotw but make sure to check the rules and also save your psd as well so any changes you need to make can be done.