xisto Community
OpaQue

Whats Up With Opaque?

Trust me OpaQue, its hard, but in the end its a big success. What happens like this, most hosts just give up and shutdown, forgetting what the members have hosted and stuff like that. So really, we are staying strong and can over come anything that hits the path of Xisto!

Surely if we have 14,xxx + members someone can help you out! Good job staff team and keep up the good work, and the quality posting yet to come!

Long Live Xisto :)...

If it weren't for you OpaQue, I would be still roaming the wast lands of the Internet, searching for webhosting, that has this level of quality... I can not say anything, that others haven't said before me, so I'll just add this:If you need any kind of help, any at all, feel free to ask me, and I'm sure many of other members would agree with me... We have our websites up, and visible to the world, because of you, and we would gladly help any way we can...As my own two-year aniversary is nearing (It's in november), I plan on switching to paid hosting with Xisto - Web Hosting, but remaining active here, and helping the community...So, to cut the long story short, OpaQue, any help you may need, feel free to ask...

Thank you OpaQue for working through the night and making sure that the Process scripts are working correctly.All free web hosting applications have been reviewed and have their appropriate answers. I'd like to thank also those members who patiently awaited for this day. :)

Thanks OpaQue for your hardwork. But surely I'd say Xisto is a great spot to be present. The hardwork of OpaQue has brought this forum to an astonishing heights. Hope many new users would've feeled bad that they missed such a wonderful community so long.Long live OpaQue! Long Long Live the Xisto Family OpaQue

Ahh crap! I just forgot to update here..2 days back, I screwed up doing 180 with my car. It was dark, there was water and my judgement went a bit wrong.. my car is wrecked!!I got to fix it now... :)

A - OUCH!B - Poor CarC - Lol, forgetting about your feeder site for coumputing host huh?D - you have allot of things to fix (shoutbox refresh problem, report feature, your car... or should i say a new car)E - are You ok?? lol

Whatever you are working seriously hard with and juggeling all those things, I'm sure you will find a decent balance where all of them will sort out :)you've got a good community set up and running at full throttle here ... keep it up - and I don't know what I'd do if Xisto wasn't around... ahhh the thoughts of that nightmare are burning my mind!Nice

Yeh i have to agree with you about WHM Auto Pilot. You be better betting like WHMCS. Anyway we all really appreciate the work you have put into Trap 17 and its other sites. Well done