xisto Community
aminzzlink

Private Server Ro . How to create your own private Ragnarok-Online server

ok i get an error when i open the map char and login client

Private Server Ro .

It says "The Porcedure entry point _isinfd could not be located in the dynamic link libary cygwin1.Dll. Pls help I wanna host ro

-question by Alex

problem when logging in

Private Server Ro .

Since all in-game objects are just IDs on both the client and the server, at some point you need to translate this ID number to an object name and description for the player to be able to make sense of it. This information is store in a series of text files, so updating the object ID text files with English langauge names and descriptions changes most of the game from being Korean to English (or any other langauge you want to use). Granted, the process is a bit more complicated than that, but you get the idea. To change all the required client side graphics and text at one time we will use this RAR file to do the patching work for us. Just download, and unpack the archive into your your �c:program filesGarvityRO� folder. If you already have a data folder in this location, you may want to rename it before extracting the archive.

I don't really understand this part...Pls someone explain...

Yo, people,don't believe him,i saw exacly all words that "different people wrote"I said this,cause he is eather hacker or virus!!!because i already saw all the words on the first 2 pages on another web,he might just made a lot of accounts and trying to get someone to download his virus! ;);)

ok i get an error when i open the map char and login client

Private Server Ro .

It says "The Porcedure entry point _isinfd could not be located in the dynamic link libary cygwin1.Dll. Pls help I wanna host ro

-question by Alex

another people had the same error!!! Edited by DDDXD (see edit history)

can someone help me on changing the lang pack for the ro server from korean?

Private Server Ro .

I have a problem with the lang. Pack I want to change it to eng. But I do not know where to get that sending me a link would really help out

Thanks

-question by lawrence

Unknown Packet

Private Server Ro .

Every time I log in and select a char it says "disconnected from server". When I look at my login log under eathena, it has "End of connection, unknown packet (ip: 127.0.0.1)". Can anyone help me with this?

-reply by John

why when i click the map-server always show this???

Private Server Ro .

This application has failed to start because cygpcre-0.Dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

-reply by Un_Named

RAR File

Private Server Ro .

I cant seem to download using that link..

Could you give me another link??

-reply by RAR File

God thank you so much for making this guide. I've not found one that explains making a server correctly other than this. Thank you.

Yeah, how do you make GM accounts?

Go to your server directory, then go to the conf folder, then open the GM_accounts.conf.then select a range of users with ID numbers starting from 200001 to how many you like. For example, you want to just add yourself as a character, just put this line:

200001 99

this will make the account with ID 2000001 as a full GM.

Do you have an up to date Data folder contents in ?c:program filesGarvityRO? folderPrivate Server Ro .

To change all the required client side graphics and text at one time we will use this RAR file to do the patching work for us.

Just download, and unpack the archive into your your ?c:program filesGarvityRO? folder.

Do you have an up to date Data contents for the RO palletes & sprites?

&

How to change the drop rates and increase Job/base experience?

-question by Darkchylde23

"To change all the required client side graphics and text at one time we will use this RAR file to do the patching work for us. Just download, and unpack the archive into your your c:\program files\Garvity\RO folder. If you already have a data folder in this location, you may want to rename it before extracting the archive"

Hi about this note? It seems the link has a problem. Could you please post a new link where i can download your data folder for palettes and sprites because the first time i created a character and played it, it actually works but after i turned the client off and open the account again i received an error that says "cannot find palette......24900.pal" something like that. Could you please re-arrange this and inform me for possible solution sir. Thanks in advance.