xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

If You Were To Get Tattoo's What would you get?

I was walking with a friend the other night, and somehow we got on the topic of 'If you were to be able to get a tattoo what would it be"...and well i had to think about it for a while, and after a day of thinking i can up with the craziest ideal >_<

lol if i were to be aloud to get a tattoo *not while i live where i am now* i wouldn't want a whole lot, but i would want My name in the irish language (the heritage i am most happy to be apart of) which would look somthing like this

Posted Image

i think i would want to get that in big letters along my arm...in between my elbow, and my wrist... lol maybe have the artist add somthing to it, like an iris crest or somthing to make it look better than just text...

i also though about somting in memorial kind of way o my grandpa...and i thought, oh well he absoloutly loved eagles, so maybe i can get a tattoo of an eagle on my Upper arm, or lower back.... but it wouldn't just be an eagle, it would be an eagle with i was thinking maybe a ribon in its mouth, that says William Ross on one side (his name) then his birth year-his death year on the other side of the ribbon, or maybe the artist could come up with somthing more artistic...lord knows :) but i though that would be kool

i also thought about getting a skill on my lower leg...a flaming skull lol that would be cool >_<

but, if YOU were to get a tattoo....

1) what kind of tattoo (what pic etc)

2) does it have a signifigance to you? if so what?

lets hear the inner you...

also if you allready have a tattoo....what kind of tattoo is it, and does it have a signifigance?

If i was to get a tattoo i would get a rose on ma hip.. so that when people visit they have a surprise :) xtina mate typing wot a freek she isssss ni qould get a star on ma hip or a daisy chain round ma ankle!!!!LOL i would alse get a angel on ma back

If I could get a tattoo. I'd get maybe one or 2 like I would probably get a tattoo of LeAnn Rimes on one of my arms like the picture I have in my Signature or avator. I'd get either one of those 2 or I'd get them both just so I can show them off every single day. And maybe get a tattoo of Reese Witherspoon on me as well. Both are my very favourite celebrities and I would love to have a picture of them tattooed on me or I'd also have my fan photos one of them tattooed on me as well if I could.

If I were to get a tatoo, it would be a pretty rose with no text on the inside of my left ankle to cover a scar I have there. I have placed a temporary tatoo there on occasion and I like it. But, I have never dared to make it permanent because there are times when it isn't appropriate. :) Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Lol, I was actually thinking of this yesterday. I had written myself a note on my hand, and then I started doodling on the other one. Then I decided hey, I should get this as a tattoo.

So if I did get one, it would look something like this:

Posted Image

Well this might sound wierd but I'd get the Jedi logo on my left arm and maybe the Galactic Empire's logo on my right arm, just small one's like 5 inches high and 3-4 wide. Just to show my love for Star Wars and to always remind me off it incase I start getting bored.

hmm... if I were to get a tattoo, which I am thinking about... I want a a small cross on the inside of my right arm's wrist. I am a catholic and proud to be... and there have been many courses in my life that makes me feel really fortunate so..

Well this might sound wierd but I'd get the Jedi logo on my left arm and maybe the Galactic Empire's logo on my right arm, just small one's like 5 inches high and 3-4 wide. Just to show my love for Star Wars and to always remind me off it incase I start getting bored.

that would be just like you... lol bad enough you wanted to get that death star painted in your room <_< lol but thats a good ideal i supppose, good ideals everyone else too even though i would never even think about getting a cross tatood on me, because thats not somthing i would like to walk around on me... lol

1) what kind of tattoo (what pic etc)I would get a Tatoo of a cross, jsut because I am somewhat religious. 2) does it have a signifigance to you? if so what?I am religious and I beleive in god and life after death.

If i was ever to get a tattoo, i would get a Blue and White soccer ball on my right arm, and the number eight in the middle of it, in black. I would have the soccer ball because my favorite sport is soccer (as you can see). and eight because its my favorite number <_< .The only thing im not really into tattoo's and would never get one so ya.. but if i was to get one, that is what i would get.

I think I'd want a star on my wrist, or one big star on my right wrist, and six small ones on my left. Three on a diagnal row, and another row like that under the first row. I think I'd also like little dots by all my finger nails. In the corner of my nail, the dots would bend around, and stack a little like a pyramid. Maybe I'd get a branch that has thorns on it going around my upper arm a couple times. I'd probably also get a tattoo of a stratocaster guitar on my shoulder blade.

i was to get a tattoo i would get the armband...im not sure why...ive heard that wus the old style n how no1 gets it nemore...well i dont really give a crap lol but i dont know theres something about it i think is really kool...i would get a tribal armband...looks hot and i guess i would get the armband becuase my arms i think are one of the best body parts i have although i do have alot of nice sexy body parts <_< lol

Personally, I'd put my nickname or sumthing like that. But before I'd get a tattoo, I'd have to know for sure I'd always want it. So, the older you are the better. Some people that I know that got tattoo's in there teens, said they wish they hadn't because they dont really like them anymore. Some people might also put the name of there husband/wife because they think thats a sign saying they'll be together forever..but if things dont work out..& tattoo's are VERY expensive to have removed..and I think it also really hurts. You could also have it covered..which isnt as expensive, but still. Therefore, if you want to get a tattoo..make sure your gonna want it in another 20 years, because its gonna be on your body for a long time.