xisto Community
Kubi

Sotw #42 Voting Voting thread

I'm sorry Avalon! Just a simple error.Give it a few more days, no one seems to be voting.

We have a tie between Truefusion and Tom! Voting ends tomorrow. If the score still stays a tie the award will be given to both contestants. Keep voting!

Well as much as I love truefusion's I am gonna have to go with Tom's. I really like the colors and how he fit in the logo of the World Cup. Nice sigs to both of you and good luck.

itsmyard: 0truefusion: 5
aminzzlink: 0
Avalon: 0
Tom: 6
Saint_Michael: 3
kylelnsn: 0

itsmyard: Well its alright but it needs a little work...

truefusion: I will not lie when I say that this is beautiful.

aminzzlink: Not really to my standards.

Avalon: Needs a bit of work. I usually like your work Avalon.

Tom: Loving it...!

Saint_Michael: You never stop amazing me!

kylelnsn: Sorry, don't like it...

itsmyard: 0

truefusion: 5

aminzzlink: 0

Avalon: 0

Tom: 6

Saint_Michael: 4

kylelnsn: 0

Notice from Avalon:
Corrected scores, I assume your vote was for Saint_Michael. Please be careful when copying scores from a previous post, you need to make sure you are copying from the most recent post.

I didn't think it will be divided like this clear cut throat... :)Hosting credits will be awarded once the Process script is fixed. It could be as late as this Friday. Tom, you will not be able to receive credits since you're not in the hosting group yet. However, in the future should you decide to host with Xisto you will have this award.UPDATE: June 29 1:02PM (GMT-5)I have awarded truefusion and saint_michel with 25 and 15 hosting credits, respectively.