xisto Community
ahsan

how much credits per post?

but in return of 1 post how much credit(s) will be rewarded?

depends on the QUALITY of posts you have and on what forum section it is posted. the hosting credits system calculates it automatically after your post is submitted. however, the formula on this is proprietary (that is, exclusive and private) and only opaque (Xisto administrator/owner) knows as he coded it himself. but don't worry, as long as you remain active in the forums, it's not that hard for you to earn hosting credits.

also, read Xisto README here for more information:
http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?act&CODE=01&HID=18

Here's what you need to know in the most simplest form:1.) Actually want to contribute to the forum, creating good topics, replying with enthusiasm and constructiveness, using good language. >>> A lot of credits2.) Joining just to post referal links, just to promote something, copying other people's writing/posts, just to reply with hard to understand and useless posts >>>> No credits

The best way to get credits is find a topic you like. For me its Gay Rights and Religion stuff that makes me emotional (well not crying, but you get the idea) Then say everything you have on your mind, and dont leave out anything. Say what you feel because tomorrow there will be replies to the topic that will set you off again and then you can get into it again. Why dont you check out posts like that or start you own post like that. Even better write a tutorial! If your good at something on the internet then thats a great way to get cedits.

Like everyone has already said it isn't the number of posts it is the quality and length of it. Credits are based on the number of characters written. There are plenty of places to post in and if you have read all the posts made so far and made as many replies as you could, make a new topic. If you think there is nothing to write about, go to https://www.yahoo.com/news/?ref=gs look up an article and summarize it. There is always new news, or you could share an idea or look up a new technology of some sort. Just make sure it hasn't been posted before. Really simple stuff.

I have only made a few posts and the credits I have received for them so far are quite generous.

Well unfortunately that won't last as long as you might hope. As you make more posts and gain more credits the amount you earn per character will go down. This system was made this way so when you get low in credits it is a lot easier to earn those credits back.

This system was made this way so when you get low in credits it is a lot easier to earn those credits back.

Oh i was wondering this before. Why is it so hard to credits now. I have like 60+ points and every posts it got harder and harder.

I have a question though

If i were to write

"The Red Dog Runs Fast"

Will that get the same amount as if i were to write

"hgf lok jvu nhfb sewd"

Although the last one does not make any sence?

Will that get the same amount as if i were to write
"hgf lok jvu nhfb sewd"

Although the last one does not make any sence?

Perhaps. Although I did not test this credit system with gibberish words the credit script also understand few other languages, such as Latin.

However, you might earn credits for above example but the moderators of Xisto will warn you and perhaps take away credits you've earned. When a moderator uses the option to subtract credits using mod's script, it takes away MORE than what you've earned for that post.

So be careful what and how you post. :)

To make the answer short in return of one post you will get varying credits depending on the quality and length of post. When I say quality I do not mean that you said phrases or words like 'yes, 'no', excellent', 'I like it too', etc. It may not sound harmful to the post you reply with those words but they are not counted as quality post. They can be rather termed as spam messages and you will get warning from the moderators. Quality post will mean you state clearly your opinion whether you agree with the previous post (when reply to existing post) or you disagree with enough reasons. And if you have to start new topic firstly you must search the forum if anything related to or the same topic has been there where you only need to reply, not to start double thread. So, it's like you are sitting in debate competition and when given a chance you always say something but not with yes or not, I agree or disagree. I hope this helps.

Oh, I never knew that the credit system recognizes language. So if you mispell words, probably they?re not counted?. Well, there?s another reason to try to write properly. May I know what other languages do it recognize, just to satisfy my curiosity?

Oh, I never knew that the credit system recognizes language. So if you mispell words, probably they´re not counted?. Well, there´s another reason to try to write properly. May I know what other languages do it recognize, just to satisfy my curiosity?

I'm not sure just what it does and doesn't count because I didn't make the system but if the word is misspelled it might take it as spam because it might look funny. That is why there is an edit button, to help any mistakes made by going back to the post and editting it. After your post is editted it will recalculate the number of credits you should earn and will replace the amount of credits you originally recieved, with the new amount.

So be careful what and how you post.

haha dont worry i have never been warned, except one time i posted something in the wrong forum by accident, but i never got warned. I got warned that i would be warned.

Wow... that's news to me too about spelling mistakes not being counted, because the program might not understand the word to be a real word and not just spam to up someones credits. That makes me want to try harder to write things with proper spelling, which in the long run is probably a good thing anyway. I wonder though, could it really be that advanced as to not count words outside a specified dictionary? I suppose it's probably not that hard to do for someone who is a coding expert lol...Anyway, find something that you can comment on, and just keep track of that topic, because like others have said, after a while, you'll probably see another post that you'll want to reply to anyway, which will help you out with your credits :)