xisto Community
MaineFishing45

Forumize Web Solutions [fws] Web Solutions, Custom Skinning, BB Help, Installation, Support

Forumize ~ Helping your Community
For Immediate Press Release

Please don’t let the fancy header fool you…Forumize is a multi-bulletin board support forum that provides different types of services geared towards what our members need. Forumize does the following services, including more:

• Multi-Forum Installation
IPB, PHBB2, SMF, MyBB, IkonBoard, VBulletin...)
Multi-Bulletin Board Modification installation and support (shoutboxes, report feature, PM systems, moderator center...you name it)
Multi-Bulletin Board Skinning and Skin Support
Graphics, Logos, Team Icons, Pips, Headers (...and more)
Settings and Management Setups
Recomendations and Pre-Install Questions
Personalized Icons and Userbars (special request)
Other support and web management solutions (...on a customer basis)
Those are our services, but there is still many more things that we can do. We are looking to help members out, and promote Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting. Normal installation of a forum or software will take about 5-30 minutes, depending on what you would like installed, and the accuracy of the information.

While you are browsing the forums, we have a set of support teams for different types of BB's and areas. We are looking to build a great staff, that has knowledge of the area they are looking to support people in. All positions are open, except Administration.

We ask that you kindly link, back to us or put a userbar (below) in your signature. If you know someone that has a problem, with there BB, please direct them to us, so we can help them out. :rolleyes:

Forumize

Posted Image

[url=http://forums.forumize.org/][img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5117/userbar49vy.png[/img][/url]

Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)

Good job Maine, for such an excellent forum. I'm proud to announce that Maine, as well as two other prominent Xisto members (myself and Albus Dumbleore) are admins over at Forumize - I deal with SMF stuff, and I don't know what Albus does but he's also good too lol :rolleyes: . So come on over and join, and get whatever help you need with your forum (assuming it's something we can handle - not bugs in your software, etc.).

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

yes it is an excelent site! it not only has help with installing mods, but it also includes graphic stuff like the Team Icons, which indicite what a member is, whether its a mod or an admin etc.... once some are made they will be posted on there. Mike: deals with SMF (Simple Machines)Stealth: deals with IPBAlbus: Deals with PHPBB and MyBB Hopefully IPB sometime :rolleyes:and also the admins help with graphic help, like if you need a button that says one thing, but you want to say somthing different and cant do it...... we can do that because two of us are great at graphic stuff, and one is in learning.

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Thanks, so if you need help just come to us. And nice to see my admins are posting here. :lol: But in all honesty we will help you with anything. And if someone is reading this and a IkonBoard expect or you know how to install it, please we will hire you for our support team. :rolleyes: We install more than forums and stuff. Anything you need or need designed too, we can create or modifiy for you.

Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)

Wow I though nobody read dead posts. :D Sure MXWeb, we are looking for members and people to help. Yes, I can put you on my Staff, we are about to move to paid hosting, so I will PM you with the details sometime tomorrow or monday, we shold be moving and running great.

If you know anybody that has this talent, or wants to help please tell them to join the cause. Anyways thanks, and I will PM you with some more details after we move to paid hosting.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I'll love to help too... I have quite a good knowledge of IPB management in both administration and moderation... and i know about other boards too....

Hey your site doesn't provide a valid link and it doesn't go anywhere, it says domain not found. I would like to see your services, and if the costs arent too much I wouldn't mind getting a new skin for a phpBB Forum and installing a couple of mods for it aswell. I need a point mod, and other mods for a gaming forum, and a template or style based on the game Dragonica.