xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kylelnsn

Little Question About Giving Credits

okay then i gotta a little bit of a problem well not a problem but kinda a dilema, anyways the other day i was pming a mod about giving away hosying credits so anyways, ive got 26 odd credits and i have something i need doing for a site that i have in the pipeline and i cant do it because im stupid at all this sort of thign, anyways i neeed this job doing as soon as possible because i need this site done as soon as possible. and i wish to offer the job to someone on trap 17 so any ways i wish to offer maybe 5 or 10 credits for this, i dont wana disclose any info until i have the aviable credits to give to the winning member, any ways so i want to give 5 to 10 credits to the winner and i want to know how mayn i need to offer this and what amount is needed, then im going to get the credits i need and then offer thsi little job to someone,

how many credits do i need to give away:

thanks for all the help and i hope someone answers this soon as possible

Notice from serverph:
didn't think it was necessary to list numbers that way to increase credits. placed in quotes. kylelnsn, PM me if you have questions about it.

well first off.....in order to give any credits away, you will need to get over 30 credits, because say you only have 45 credits, you could only give away around 12-13 because you cannot go below 30 when banking, or transfering credits and if you want to request a graphic you can go Here and request one... i suppose you are talking about graphics... and you can give away as many as you want...just as long as it does not go below 30

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

How many credits do you need to give away? As many as you and the person resolving your request feels is necessary for the job. Usually 5 to 10 is considered sufficient as you say.

Remember however that a 3% commission fee will be taken off every 0.01 credits you transact.

IE: In order to give the consumer 5 credits, you will need to send 5 x 103% credits or 5.15

please refer to these older topics:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/33366-transfering-credits-issue-its-says-i-have-less-than-what-i-show/=
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/36208-Xisto-process-page-wont-let-me-bank-my-hosting-credits-am-i-doing-something-wrong/=

and a PINNED TOPIC in this forum:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/32481-the-matter-of-hosting-credits-got-a-question-find-the-answers/

as for how many credits you want to award to a project you intend done by other members, it will be up to how much credits you think it will be worth. as for other members grabbing the opportunity for your offer, it will be up to them.

thank you every so much guys youve been a big help so to give away 5 cresits you need around 37 and that will be good enough and to give away 10 you need about 45 yeah, am i understanding you correctly or ios there anohter sting in the3 tail, thankyou people youve been a great help and i look foward to give one of you lucky veiwers 5 to 10 credits, owww and albus you thought incorrectly i am thinming of a little scripting help, but thats another matter for you to ponders overim sure thsi topic has helped me and helped others on the forum, and by the way you can never ask enough questions for future refrence, thanks boys and girls you all rock!

Just a note if some of you are wondering about why you need to have 30 credits in order to start transferring. Well the reason is that credits are easier to acquire when you first register your account than when you have 10 or 30 and apply for hosting.With that in mind, as you can imagine, if there was no limit people would exploit this and register multiple accounts and obtain 5 or 10 credits on each and then when they have enough for hosting transfer all the credits to the master account and apply from there.The small 3% transfer fee is there to further discourage activities such as this.