xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Transfering Credits Issue Its says i have less than what i show..

Ok, well just a second ago i tryed to transfer credits to a friend of mine..but it says that i only have 3.45 or somthing credits to transfer (i am trying to transfer 10) but on the Xisto Page It says that i have 33.75.... i know that the credit sytem has been modifyed a little but can that be interupting with the transfer at all? i have transfered credits to him before and im wondering if there is a limit on what i can tranfer to him?

it also says i must have credits in the bank, and i also wonder what bank because i have looked everywhere and cannot find one?

lol a little help plz

*edit*: i just now realized i was looking in the wrong area, i do not need any in the bank that is for awarding credits
*edit2*: title spelled majorly wrong *sigh* im glad they added the edit back

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Just for the record, you cannot transfer more than what you have. And you cannot transfer between non-hosting members. Only hosting members can transfer credits.And what does it mean by cannot transfer more than what you have? OpaQue's script has fail-safe check where you cannot transfer and possibly suspend your own account. Therefore, your credits are always protected from having net amount of 30 credits or below. This means, after desired transfer credits were entered and your net balance is less than 30, you will not be allowed to complete that transfer.So, in Albus Dumbledore's case, out of 33.75 credits you have you can only transfer 3.75 (since 30 of your credits are in protective state). It has been always like this. It's not part of the new credit system. :rolleyes:

oh, i see well thats kind of crazy, but ok..i guess il just have to get higher to gift him more than 3.75 :-p thanx! i still say its kind of weird tho

sorry for double post but noone will really see if i jsut edit post above...topic can be closed its resolved... thnx again 4 the help buffalo