xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AnGeL KiSS

How Many Credits Do You Have?

I have 25 credits and I need 5 more to upgrade my account. :) I would of had 30 if I posted yesterday and probably the days I didn't post. Lol, anyway how many credits do you have? I tried using the search thing on top if this kind of topic was ever posted; hope it is the right topic.

If you want to know how many credits people have then you can use the Xisto Process Page.

Credit Bank

Then you Login with your forum username and password, after you do that you need to type a username and wait for the page to refresh with the information.

This is how many credits you have: -13288.77

If thats even possible? I think there is an error with your name or something, because thats just wierd. Anyways good luck look at others credits.

Oh, I see I didn't quite understand what that was for, why is the password and forum ID required to view their credits?

Probably so bots don't get to it/its not public knowledge.

Since your information is all under the privacy policy set by Xisto corporation, viewing your personal information is protected by others. Being able to view other's credit is for helping purpose and thus, whenever you want to view yours or others, the forum login is required. This way, there's a log of who viewed whose if some violation were to occur.

Wow... thats neat, I never knew that it was logged! :) Anyways was that number of credits right that I had posted for him? Because it was really off and did not seem to make senes at all? You were really deep in the negatives.

i did have 30 then i got my hosting account you know the super duper one which toke all 30 i had then i got 10 more and in the last week i got 2 more im at about 12 now which is lucky because i ahve been unable to get on in the last couple of day, its interesting to see how many you all have and i have a couple questions, how do we help buy posting? and what is the maxium number of credits you can get?thanks

Oh wow that's pretty smart to have a log from people viewing other user's credits; pretty secure. :) And I don't think there's a credit limit, and if there is a credit limit, it'd probably be pretty impossible to reach THAT much credit points, unless you're trying to post 200 messages a day? :)

yeah very true dude thanks for that one i thought of that when i posted it and thoguht instead of wasting another psot i would wait till sum 1 said it, but i still have the nagging question of how are we helping trap 17 just by psoting, because they must get 10000++++ posts a day, and it is kinda confusin g hwo we help just by posting, if any one wishes to answer the question i would be most grateful, any ways do u like my sig ah ha bye bue

On average I usually have a little over a few credits to my name depending on how many topics I find that my voice will actually enlighten someone instead of making a meaningless post. There is a whole mess of things you can do with credits at https://support.xisto.com/ (don't use this until you are a hosted member I think it will not work otherwise, and whatever you do DO NOT create an account until you are a hosted member, don't even try it). The Xisto credit system is also really awsome just for the record as long as you visit the forums and make a post or two a day thats a decent length you'll never worry about getting suspended.

Edited by wariorpk (see edit history)

But then if you do you're screwed. I have like one day of credit and then I got suspended a day ago and I can't get back into my site yet. It's all on if you end up with a sleepover on the night that you run out of credits or not, eh?

Right now, I'm sitting at around 29 credits.My initial goal was to build up about a year's worth of credits (just in case I get amnesia and forget that I have a site hosted by Xisto). But reality kicked in and I realized just how impractical (timewise) it would be for me to work toward 365 credits...Now, I've pretty much just scrapped that idea altogether. My focus has shifted to contributing meaningful posts and just tossing out the stuff that's dwelling in the corner of my mind.Cheers

Since your information is all under the privacy policy set by Xisto corporation, viewing your personal information is protected by others. Being able to view other's credit is for helping purpose and thus, whenever you want to view yours or others, the forum login is required. This way, there's a log of who viewed whose if some violation were to occur.

Heeeey, give me my money back, you never told me you logged which accounts stole _teh_ secret hosting credits of other users here!

Seriosu now, I'm glad Xisto does everything to protect our privacy and security, cheers for that ;p