xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Justin S.

Game Site Where can I find a good game site

I have looked in many places in the internet for good games, but I can't seem to find any. I look and look none of them are any good! Its all education and stuff. Please halp I am going to die of boredom! :)

Do you have MSN Messenger?Get the Mess.be add-on with the custom games and play with your friends (they have to have it too though, a seperate custom games only package can be downloaded). They have multiplayer Tetris, and like five other REALLY nice games.

Whoa, no one mentioned Newgrounds... http://www.newgrounds.com/ - That's my favorite site, it's a place for only flash stuff, so that's movies and games. You're even allowed to post your own flash stuff, but everytime I do that I get blammed... anyway, Newgrounds is probably the best place for games, it's all mostly original content unless the person who made it put it in more than one site. It's practically a guarantee that nothing there is stolen because you can report it and it will be removed.

Well .... Game/Chat○ Gaia Online○ Habbo Hotel○ Mini Clip○ Holy Lemon

i dont like to play many flash games are just narf!i love playing the pool though, some of those online games are great for chatting and playing against your buddies anywhere in the world. :)