xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nipudingyling

Metal Gear 3

I just sold my PS2, so I'm gonna wait until PC conversion comes out or get a new PS2. In either case I'm not gonna miss out on this great game.

its a very good game who knew the 60's could be fun :rolleyes: its the best MGS they have come out with. I mean they took out everything good from all the other games and made it 20TIMES BETTER!!

PERFECT 10

Like always it is great :D Just 3 words to say how this game is wonderfull :D MerveillousGreatSuperI heard a rumour which says that will be the last MGS game, is it right ? :) (I suppose it is but i can't believe it B) The end of one of the best video games in the world ? :) I hope that there will be another one :rolleyes: )

I had heard this was supposed to be one of the greatest games ever made. After checking the reviews it would seem like it's way up there. Hopefully I'll get the chance to buy it soon. I really enjoyed the first game of the series and the graphics, considering it came out in 1997, were absolutely amazing. I still play it to this day. I also can't wait for METAL GEAR Acid.

Well now that i played it i though it was the best Ps2 game i have played but it did have miner problems but was still better then all the rest. The story was great and what it reveals about the past so you understamnd the story more is also a good thing!

I know this is all starting to get very repetitive but, this is possibly the best game ever, its at least the best Metal Gear Solid ever, hope it aint the last but, if it was I would hope that they remade the originals as I missed them the first time on account of me being about 2. But like I say great game, great series, and If it is the end (although given the setting its more like the begining) I cant think of a better way to end.

The whole MGS franchise is legendary, and MGS3 is the perfect end for it. I don't think I saw the sun for 2 days after I bought it... worked my way up from normal to extreme. Currently, I've beaten extreme mode 4 times :). I haven't been able to find/shoot all of the kerotan frogs for the stealth camo, but I've managed to get the Markhor Rank/EZ-Gun which makes the game a walk in the park.

Yeah metal gear is da bomb. the start may be just a little of but once you get into the game it is totally amazing and better then san andres!

i have alot of thing to say about metal gear solid 3 i love this game ....graphic is great and the sound and the the game play is very good too and i like it.the characters are very nice i love themi think konami did its best to create this game and i suggest to anyone to buy a ps2 to play mgs3 because i think it is the best game in ps3 ...the demoes in this game are very nice and i like them because we can see the true graphic and i love this game .....i have a lot of thing to say about mgs's story and i think metal gear has strong story and we can see this strong story in mgs 3 too.i like the characters very much .....i love ocelot very much ...... :D:ph34r::(