xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ItsJustMe

What's With This Girl?

Ok. I'm in high school and there's this one girl I met a few weeks ago who was really showing signs that she liked me.Basically she would always be touching me, giving me the eye, she slap my **bottom** when I passed through. Then she asked me one day to take her out in my car so we could go somewhere. She said, anywhere, I don't care so I said I would thursday. Then on thursday we were gonna go and she said of course, but then some *BLEEP* came up so she said wed go the next day. So on friday she stop me when we're walking through the hall likeShe: Where are you going?Me: Psych Class, wat about you?She: English, walk with me.Me: Alrite, Damn I got five days left of school (Im a senior, she a junior so she at school longer then me)She: Are you gonna come bak to school?Me: Hell NoShe: Why? A lot of seniors will come bak to school to hang outMe: Maybe Ill come back for a day or two to see peoples. So lets go somewhere next period.She: Where are we gonna go? Me: Get sumthing to eat.She: Nah, that's boring and I'm not a very hungry girl today. Me: Boring, I guess? But what else are we about to do during middle of school day?She I gotta go, this is my class.Maybe I could be reading into this too much but relly though, wtf? I can't figure this girl out, I havent spoken to her since then but when I saw her in the halls later she acted like she had to go real quick. Should I just forget about this confusing girl or what, why is she the one asking me to take her out, but then again turning me down the next day? Did I really somehow end up in the friend zone when she just found out my name like 2 days ago? It feel like she's gonna really ask where Im going just to say shes not going with me? Someone offer an explanation as to what kind of games she's trying to play. Or if I the words came out wrong when I asked, is it worth it to go see if she's still interested or not.

Hm girls like that are tricky. She obvisly wants something from you. Maybe shes just playing around. trying to comfort herself that she can get guys or somehting. What i would do now is you need to confront her. Tell her. Lets go out, at night, to some romantic place or something so that its obvious you want to go out as girlfriend and boyfriend and not as some other kind of friends. Then shell either say yes or no. And then you know what she really wants. If that dosent really work as well as planned (ie she goes with youto the date but someone keeps letting you down in other times) tell her you have a problem with that.

Sometimes a girl will flirt with all guys, but when one of them takes her serious she runs the other way. I don't understand this behavior myself. And on the other hand maybe she had some kind of a bet with a friend about getting you to agree to take her out. Girls who toy with guys are usually shallow. Try having a long talk with her if the opportunity arises. You should be able to tell if she has some depth to her by the subject matter brought up on her part during the conversation. Whatever you do, don't lead with your heart. As sxyloverboy said, she wants something from you; but getting involved could be hurtful if you go heart first.

Girls are soo confusing a lot of the time however they are worth it. If you like the girl, like other people said, just keep flirting, ask her on a date, etc and show her that you are interested. If you dont show her that you are interested, she probably wont figure it out cause girls have a similar problem of reading men. If she turns you done and what not, then just move on. Go out, meet new girls and move on. Plus, you are graduataing and when you go off to college you want to go single since its hard to carry on a long distance relationship. Good luck man.

I agree with some of the previous replies:This girl wants something from you, and unfortunately because girls like to play games, you have no idea what it is. Possibly one of her friends likes you and she wanted to get you to a place where she could find out if you like anyone, or possibly her friend. Who knows, it could just be a bet like the other person said. I like the solution of asking her out point blank, then you will get the real story...Good Luck!

i'm sorry--it sounds like she's not that into you...She may be just, you know, playing with you, don't you ever flirt with people? How do you act around your guy friends? Lets' hang out. Okay. Oops, i got other stuff to do today. Then you would say, okay, no big deal, right? i don't know if she thinks of you as her 'friend' but you sure ain't her boyfriend anytime soon. i think you are just an aquaintance that she finds mildy amusing. i know if i liked a guy who said lets get out of this boring dump, seriously, i would wet myself. i would jump at the chance of spending any time whatsoever with that person. i wouldn't have the presence of mind to be nonchalant like she is being. i mean, who would rather stay in school than go eat lunch? She don't like you very much, sorry but it's true. Besides, all you have to do is find out how you feel about her, and there's your answer.

Dude, just tell her where your going is a suprise and take to some very exciting place and maybe she might open up alittle. I know your not looking to get hurt but sometimes you have to take the risks. She wants to know that if your both together then you can make her life fun with you, not boring like she states going to eat stuff.PS. If she isn't eating, maybe there could be some more deepful stuff going on? As Mich said, some of these girls can be shallow and if she is also protecting her figure that much not to eat then no good could come of it.