xisto Community
klavixs

How To View Security Cameras On Google Theres securite cam viewavle through google

Hey when you get board try this in google.com search type inurl:"ViewerFrame?Mode=refresh" some people are to stupid and not knowing leaver there cameras on public domain "so it is legal to view them"you see actual live webcam!. there's a whole lot of them in Japan to see the cities!Enjoy!

Hey when you get board try this in google.com search type inurl:"ViewerFrame?Mode=refresh"
some people are to stupid and not knowing leaver there cameras on public domain "so it is legal to view them"
you see actual live webcam!. there's a whole lot of them in Japan to see the cities!
Enjoy!

LOL thats to funny! :)

I know this technique, it is funny but it is not legal, it's completely ilegal, the thing you are doing is named as "google hacking".Google hacking is one of the biggest threats this days, perhaps you only know this google hacking techniques, but beleave me, there's a lot more, you can find everything with google, legal and ilegal, only with the use of the google advanced operators, for example, the inurl:keyword(s)/key phrase.The fact that google can allow a Cracker to get websites, forums and blogs admin passwords, sensitive data, confidential data, vulnerabilities, and much much more, that does not mean that it is legal, for example, if i find, with google hacking techniqus, the password or other information usefull to crack or deface your website/forum/blog, that doesn't mean that if i find the password and use it to gain access to your website/forum/blog and even entering with full admin control, that i am doing things in a legal way, and why, because you are not allowed to enter as an admin in that website because no one gave you that password, you just find it using google hacking techniques.Google hacking techniques can be used for good and for very bad purposes, i hope you understand this, and not only, but also do it for the good reasons, to protect yours and others websites/forums/blogs, or else, perhaps tomorrow your website/forum/blog will appear defaced with a cool Cracker message for you!

Well this seems really contraversial, I mean they DID leave it publically, although I don't know if it's legal or not...

It would depend if they left it public by accident. If you accidently left your door unlocked, and someone stole your tv, they could still be changed with breaking and entering.

Google programmers can't do nothing.Google hacking techniques (using the well known google advanced operators wich are public knowledge) are the best hackers tools this days, even a script kiddy uses google hacking techniques to enter in websites, forums, blogs, emails, server programs, etc............. .If google programmers wanted to protect the web application admins from this threat (the biggest threat, i should add), Sergey and Larry would have to change the entire algorithm, and they don't want to do it because the same has made them billions of dollars despite the fact that they are so insecure as windows operative systems.Dooga, the fact that they found something with google search engine, that doesn't mean that it is legal, don't beleave me, ok, i tell you now that i found passwords for websites, forums, blogs, cameras, networks, programs (installed in servers that run websites and other web applications), and much more, but i don't want to use them, first because they are not mine, second because it is not morally right, third because i don't want to do things to people that i don't want they to do to me, it's that simple.

you can also do it by typeing in "intitle: Axis 2400 video server"you can actualy move the camera around from your browser its great

Even if it's illegal it's still a lot of fun watching live camera's all over the world :). This Google Hacking people are talking about sounds scary, I hope they never try to hack my website, because I wouldn't like that at all :)

"Hey when you get board try this in google.com search typeinurl:"ViewerFrame?Mode=refresh"some people are to stupid and not knowing leaver there cameras on public domain "so it is legal to view them"you see actual live webcam!. there's a whole lot of them in Japan to see the cities!Enjoy!"Any one found some "interesting" cam ?we can start a topic : interesting cams

My friends found this last year. They found a camera for some computer room at a college and there was a guy there who was printing something, so they found the college's IP range and pinged it a lot. The guy got mad because his computer was lagging and he looked up and saw that they were moving the camera around.