xisto Community
Bullseye

You Know What The Worst Thing In The World Is ?

The worst thing is useless agression.What is in those people to just beat up someone for no reason at all?And the worst thing about that is they go free!!!!!!!!!!!jusice can't do a thing about it.It Just SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!Give me your appinion about useless agression.What do you think ?What do you feel ?

I agree on you here. Agression is totaly useless no matter what is the cause. I guess people have to free up theirs frustration on weaker ones, which is frankly said, the saddest thing people invented in a long time. I don't know why people can't uderstand each other, why lover and married once can't talk about their problems, why so many people are left behind. I guess lot of individuals are frustrated and selfish, which is danger combination.Maybe I am just under influence of losing my loved one.

Some people I guess are just filled with anger, hurt, bitterness, frustration and other things which drive them to do stupid things as they long for attention. Not that I'm trying to give them an excuse for their behaviour, I do agree that useless agression is, well useless. Especially when they take their aggression out on someone innocent who just happens to be "at the wrong place at the wrong time" or even that person's family and friends. Aggression is just a waste of energy, people could just use the energy in a more constructive way like playing sports etc to relieve their stress.

Aggression wasn't *BLEEP*ing invented. Aggression is a *BLEEP*ing human behavior. We all have it and show it! This topic in itself is useless aggression. You're mad about something that will never change! *BLEEP*ing. Think! Why can't people understand each other? Because we're all idiots... We are all selfish, we are always frustrated and we are all too *BLEEP*ing stupid to change. We can't, it's in our make up. And aggression is not totally useless no matter what the cause. I don't know where you got that from... If we were not aggressive and didn't kill the animals that would kill us if we didn't kill them first, we would all be dead. I'm sorry but our defense is not in any way the greatest, however our attacks are thought out and can be grand... Defense may win championships, but it isn't that way in life. You can't always be on the defense, you have to be aggressive sometimes and make things happen.

So you can say aggression is utterly useless and go sit your *bottom* on the couch and wait for something to happen to you... then die on that couch. Learn the hard way.

Yes, it is sad when the innocent are targetted just because someone else is angry. People have to learn how to control their anger. We have to find other ways to release anger other than through brute force. Being angry and frustrated does NOT give anyone the right to injury or kill another individual. But I think people do it more for attention than anything. They want to show how angry they are to everyone, so they go off and do somethingstupid and spontaneous. Just my opinion.

i highly reccomend managing all of your anger by yourself because anger management sucks. counselors are usually very hippie-like, only in a bad way. they just don't seem to understand that anger is healthy and natural. stupid pricks...

I do agree sensless agression is horrible and the fact that people get away with it is even worse. I never understood how some people can go through life hurting others on whim, hurting just to hurt, just because then can. I can't imagine being like that the guilt over it would eat me alive.

I think money is the cause of a lot of problems including unnesesary aggression, people fight over it, friend are not friends anymore if there is some problems with money, there is wars over it, hunger yeah money is the Worst thing that could ever happen to this world. Then religion, I mean like those hardcore religious people that would kill over it and all that kind of sh?t and well when there is money involved in that too thats even worse but well some day we're going to learn and all this won't happen again, but that to be realistic might never ever happen unless something really tragic happens but until then the worst thing in the world is Money!

yep..money and fame! people get jealous, and they treat other people unjustly! i hate them! if thats what we want, then we should get it without stepping other people's shoes...! and about anger... its a normal thing.. but we should control ourselves and get the whole picture right before doing something. cause it might lead to useless agression.!!!!

You should read the philosophy of human nature by Konrad Lorenz

"Lorenz presents his findings on the mechanism of aggression and how animals control destructive drives in the interest of the species."

Try this summary, it's very interesting:

https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/

im agree, i don't see the proposit nor the objetive of the useless agression, why does people do it anyway? because they're bored? they did not like how subject "A" was dressed and that's why they beat him/her up? or more cruel.. the racism hey you're black/white boy im gonna beat ur a** off o_?.. i'm sad that the justice can't really do things to solve this problem because, i think the real problem is how this people's minds work.. so if we want to solve the problem why not first try to understand how do this kind of people feel/think about this..

Yes. Anger and frustration and all is human behaviour/emotion, but people need to seek help in counsil or w/e when it gets out of hand and NOT unleash it on weaker people and even worse... Children!GO TO A SHRINK!!! :D