xisto Community
finaldesign

The Best Media Player Which is your best media player?

The best emdia player is:  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello! All of us are using some media player program... Everone here have some kind of favorite media player. So take a poll and tell the world which is your favorite media player, or if you have something better that is not listed here tell us, so we all can use the best media player...Posted Image

p.s. sorry for my bad english

Definition of a media player:Software that "plays" audio, video or animation files in the computer. In the Windows world, Windows Media Player is the default player from Microsoft, but iTunes, RealPlayer and other software is also widely used. The media player in early Windows (3.x) versions was called simply "Media Player." iTunes and QuickTime Player are the default products for the Mac. Source:encyclopedia2.freedictionary.com

hmm for me I like winamp (5.05 with modern skin) they playlist are easy to use and cross fading when start/stop playing each file that can adjust so easy. But if looking for better sound quality I use windows media player(9,10) they has great pretty good EQ and feature. :)

I prefer Media Player Classic, used to use Bs, but the interface of MPC is much cleaner and works great. I would have recommended the k-lite codec pack which is basically all the media players and codec you'll ever need, but they went commercial I think so I'm lucky to have downloaded it before :)

I prefer Media Player Classic, used to use Bs, but the interface of MPC is much cleaner and works great. I would have recommended the k-lite codec pack which is basically all the media players and codec you'll ever need, but they went commercial I think so I'm lucky to have downloaded it before :)

you're right on that about k-lite codec pack. I have it and it works fine, decodes everything. you're pretty lucky that you downloaded it yes, but it can still be found on google i think...

For movies, I use Windows Media Player 6.2 something. It is already included in windows xp and it is very small and efficient. The program is like 5kb. Why download WMP Classic when it is already included with XP?For codecs, I think the best is Codec pack all in one. It has all the popular codecs, including subs, ogg, etc.And of course, MP3's are played using WinAMP. Lite though.

Are we missing something in the list? I know your constraint of 10 choices, but Musicmatch Jukebox deserves to be there...

My unofficial vote goes for that...

I cant commit to this poll since the one I am using are not in it :)

lol oke :D

I use mplayer and mplayer-plugin to play wmv,wma, realplayer,avi , xvid etc.
For music (mp3-4 and ogg) I am using xmms a linux/unix musicplayer which has allmost the same interface as winamp 2.x So I vote winamp classic :D

mplayer design7/news.html
mplayer-plugin http://mplayerplug-in.sourceforge.net/
xmms http://www.xmms.org/

WinAMP Modern (5.05) must be the mother of all media players :) I don't use it for movie playback though... For movies, I use BSplayer, or MicroDVD, wich work for me the best (or I'm just used to them :D)Anywho, my vote goes for WinAMP!

I prefer Media Player Classic,...

heh and yet agian our choises match
heh

in fact i take every singe player on that lise (except BS) so major crap used by noobs.

Winamp 5 by far, the plugins are great, i love the crossfading control, hundreds of free skins, whats not to love?The windows media player 10 is nice now, but i stil vote winamp.