xisto Community
carlvskansas

The Worst Thing To Happen To Humans

i don't think alcohol is an excuse for cheating. i know that it makes people lose their full ability to think but you only get drunk if you want to do it. and also,if you know you want to be drunk why don't you do it at home,in safety? i think there is no excuse for cheating. there are lots of people that think otherwise.

Alcohol is an excuse but not a good one. I hate when they said oh i was just drunk i wasn't thinking, if you can remember it the next day to tell them in my opinion you were thinking, just not in a good way. If they were so drunk that someone had to tell them they slept with someone, i think thats different because obviously then that person took advantage of them.

Alcohol is certainly bad, but it is not the worst thing to happen. Alcohol is even healthy in small amounts. Drinking a glass of vine after lunch i proven to be healthy for person. But the bad thing about alcohol is when you drink often. You don't even need to drink to much, just drinking bit more but a bit more often, let's say every 2 days. It starts as harmful fun, and ends up for a drinker to become very depressed person over time. That is beacouse of chemicals in ones mind that are made by alcohol. Now i'm not a chemist to describe this reactions but it simply means that mind makes chemicals that make you happy and goofy more when drinking alcohol. Bad thing is that if you are constantly drinking you become so used to that process, and to that state of mind (amount of "happy" chemicals) that at the time you stop, you feel sad and worthless immediately. When you stop drinking you find yourself in depressed state, feeling worthless, and sad of everything beacouse you were used to feel more happy with alcohol. So person thinks that drinking more alcohol will make them more happy.At that time you become addicted to that feeling that alcohol gives you, and drink every day. The result is known to most people here, or you had experience with alcohol, or you saw others reaching bottom with it. Answer to that is simple - stop drinking all the time. Easier said than done, you might say, of course it is. But you need to remember the main purpose of everything else. You just can't say "i can't stop" couse that is not true. You can, everyone can!Reaction to stoping the alcohol flow can be drastic. Person is certainly going to be nervous, depressive, anxious etc. Friends that were there when you were drinking are going to go away couse you don't want to drink with them anymore. Or if you even lost all your friends due to your drinking problems, you might find it difficult for them to start trusting you again. But that is all life, simple and fun when you look at it.There is plenty of other addictions, that hurt less than alcohol, and even more fun ones. Like weed, it is less bad than alcohol. Also there is internet. Which sometimes can be bad as alcohol. If you like to surf internet while stoned and drunk, that is severe issue, and you need some mayor treatment :P

the worst thing that can happen to humans is drugs and alcohol and those two taking regular drugs and alcohol will end up in death and death is the worst thing to happen to a human.

My girlfriend hooked up with two other guys as bookends of our relationship, drinking being the excuse. Once before we started dating, because she says she wasn't sure that I liked her. And once about a week or two after we broke up...I think it's ridiculous, but she acts like I'm being too hard on her.The funny thing is, drinking at parties together never led to us hooking up while we were dating. I mean, we did, but drinking had nothing to do with it.

Alcohol isn't a good excuse for cheating but it does make you quite light headed and normal human impulses start to kick in, if a girl tries to jump on a guy when hes drunk I believe the guy would gladly accept the offer, he probably isn't thinking fast enough to remember his girlfriend but just the fun of the moment.

Alcohol is an excuse but it's acceptable. Who drunk much will be act more true as when he not drunk. So why not be tolerant to face a man who take off his mask.I think a clear-headed will cheat you more than a drunk man.

Alcohol definitely isn't an excuse for anything.The more I think about it the more I'm starting to see it as a very bad thing.If so much money and time wasnt spent by the police stopping alcohol related crime, then it would be better for everyone.

At times alcohol is a reasonable excuse in a way, I have only ever cheated once in my life and I got catastrophically pissed, never thrown up so much in my life, yet I still cheated, after as well, kinda gross, but I had no idea what I was doing, However I never forget what happened, I felt so bad that I actually ended the relationship with my girlfriend, who I felt like I loved, haven't seen her in about 4 year though. So yes it can cause bad things, in that was it is an excuse but it was me who drank that much, no one told me to get that drunk, in that sense no it isn't.-Sear

Self-control is just that: SELF-control. You're always responsible for your actions and if you cheat in your relationship or do anything else that's self-destructive, the mind-altering substance you may have imbibed in can act as a kind of lubricant making doing these things easier. I contend, though, you had the tendency or thought inside to do it first, you're just looking for an excuse. I don't accept drugs (including alcohol) as an excuse. It may have been an accessory to your actions, but you're the one who put the bottle to your mouth, no one made you take that drink or smoke that stuff. Only you can take responsibility for your actions. Period.

Acohol drinking isn't good for health.But when one drinks alcohol then the person looses all the senses.Its like taking drugs.People due loss of sense start doing anything and next they feel sorry for What they have doneBut I think Alcohol is not an aceptable excuse for cheating.

Edited by musicmaza (see edit history)

Alcohol... it can turn out the worst in someone.its kind of weird how someone can tell you that they love you to your face
and then go out and get drunk and get with another person and act sorry about it.
does anyone think that alcohol is an acceptable excuse for cheating?

did this happen to you cause that really sucks (u dont have to answer).
but i dont like asociating myself with the kind people that drink because believe it or not alcohol is a gateway drug because when your drunk you loose your conscience and can do anything to everything. if you get drunk and cheated on somebody i dont think there's any excuse because when you're drunk you tend to do stuff that you'd want to do but your conscience always told you know that's wrong. so i'd say if someone cheated on someone while they're drunk it's something where interested in but realy did not have an opertunity, and this person realy shouldnt be forgiven because they'll think its ok and cheat every other night. and realy i dont think anyone should be in a relationship with a drunk because they'll be in for a lot of mental and physical anguish.

is this counted?

The Worst Thing To Happen To Humans

My girlfriend recently went to France and got very drunk one night to the point her friend had to shower her and out her to bed after she vomited all over herself. She has since confessed that she has been traumatised by the incidents that followed where some guy came into the room and after talking for a bit proceeded to kiss her and much more, despite her protests. She claims that she wasnt strong enough to push him away as she was too drunk and couldnt call out loud enough. Is this possible just from alcohol?

Very very confused as to what to do right now. Ive been lied to before in a previous relationship so I am wary and forgiveness just creates more lies, but if its true then I should be there for her as it would have truly been destressing.

-reply by Slightly cynical