xisto Community
coco

The Best Car Game Ever?

In my opinion the best car games are1. Need for Speed ( All version)this game inspired me to play car games since ps1, i loved the features the racing competetion.2. Midnight Club (all versions)This game is also cool for the hot cars and the stuff you unlock as you play along.

To addupon this My newly found best Action Car Race is TrackMania Sunrise and the latest TrackMania Nations these games are really difficult. The tracks are not usual as you'd find in any racing game. You must try this game . The second game is a free full version game.

I personally am not a big fan of Car Games, but I think the Gran Turismo series are the best from what I've played so far. It features semi-realistic situations. Buying cars, racing in championships, etc. The only unrealistic things about Gran Turismo is that no matter how many times you crash, your car never breaks <_<I think they should try to adopt the Need For Speed thing where your car gets smashed up if you crash a lot.

The best car game has to be Gran Turismo 4, all the licenses are done perfect, all the races, racing a specifc type of car, everything is so good. The uprgades are good and graphics are amazing. Not to mention you can drive both A-Spec and B-Spec

Here is my list of my current favorite car games These are not in any particular order.Test Drive 2 (If you are into older games check out Test Drive lll The Passion)Test Drive 5 (part 6 may have had a slight edge on gameplay I prefer part 5)Rally Cross (I like the suspension in this game,part 2 was also a very fun game for with the changing weather effects)Need For Speed 3 Hot Pursuit (This is a classic for me)Need For Speed High Stakes (Love to set spike strips out for those racers)Gran Turismo (Need I say More)Gran Turismo 2 (I like the Increased selection of cars that the game provided and the rally tracks)Driver (I could not believe they could do what they did with a playstation)Driver 2 (Then they let me get out of the car)Driver 3 (I thought it was alot more fun to drive cars on driver 3 than it was on san andreas)Grand Theft Auto (I played this game hours on end I just loved jacking cars and driving them to the docks)Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (Great Story And Gameplay)Forza Motorsport (I like the damage that you could inflict on the cars and I also enjoyed modding them)Sega GT 2002 (yes I liked Sega GT I had everything in my garage including a guitar,pictures of my races and a big trophey room)Rallysport Challenge Demo ( It was fun)The Godfather (Good game but could have used more cars)Vigilante 8 (Bass Quake) Twisted Metal 2 (This is a classic for me)I have no particular favorite game ,but these are a few of my favorites

what do you this is the best Action game ever????

WTF? Are you asking about the best car game or the best action game? You should try being more consistent with your topics.

Now to get on topic. I'll be going with the best action game choice because that's what this sub-forum is for. I believe the best action game is God of War II. The battles are epic and beautifully gory. The death scenes are amazing. I love how Kratos goes about killing the last sister of the fate. =D

Edited by Mago (see edit history)

The best car/racing game I think I've ever played is the Burnout series.I'm sure some of you have played it, its just an addictive arcade racing game where the object is move up ranks and become the best racer.The gameplay is great. Not only do you get to race against extremely intuitive AI, but you get to smash into them and make 'em slam into a wall/building or whatever else is nearby at the time of impact. And on doing so, you gain extra boost to push your car along even faster ultimately creating much more devastation when you collide with others.Theres also other modes of gameplay in Burnout too. Such as Crash. Its simple enough, you're given a scenario and have to get top speed then crash your vehicle into as many other vehicles as possible. You have targets to reach. Theres a different medal [gold, silver and bronze] depending on how much moneys worth of damage you cause.Obviously you need all gold medals in all events to 100% the game. But it never gets old and it has so much replayability.I got 100% on Burnout Revenge not long ago. After which, I started all again, from scratch. Its that much fun to play.The multiplayer aspect of the game is just as much fun too. Definately one for you and your friends to spend a few hours in front of.Its an extremely successful series of games which EA have released and will always be my favourite car/racing game.If you just want to race around and smash into other cars and create as much havoc as possible, then this game is for you. Theres no modding of vehicles, no messing around choosing which rims look best with the new pearlescent paint job you just bought - its just pure fun.

Damn, where are all the GTA lovers? Grand Theoft Auto is amazing. It offers a variety of cars with different settings. So the steering feel looser on some cars then others. You can run people over, shoot you your window. Pop tires, both yours and others, hit spike strips, drive trucks, trailers, RVs, fire trucks, cop cars, army tanks, regular cars from good to bad. They have jumps, bikes, mopeds, dirtbikes, ect! Plus you get to drive around a city that seems realistic and when you get bored of that you can EXIT your car... swim, fly, walk, run, kill, shoot, goto strip clubs, arcades, bars, resturants, ect ect.Oh yea, and you can, to some degree, modify your cars. Which is fun. not only that, the physics of the whol game, including driving, seem fairly well designed.

There are a lot of really great car games out there, but I can't really pick one out of all the games of just cars. For crashing games I like Burnout 3: Takedown. It's a lot of fun to be able to destroy cars or have yourself taken out. I haven't played Burnout: Revenge yet. The only way they could make the game better is if they used real cars that you can drive in the real world but manufacturers don't want to permit that because they don't want people to see their cars getting destroyed because it'd make them look bad if one gets beat up more than others.For pure racing games, I'm going to say Gran Turismo 4. It's a lot of fun, really realistic and the graphics are great. I like working my way up to becoming a better racer and being able to race some of my favorite cars. The aspect of having to get your license is cool too because it depends on your ability to drive, not how many points you earn up to get to the next level.If I were to pick a best overall game it'd be Need For Speed Most Wanted. I just love getting into cop chases and wrecking things. It's a lot of fun but you also can race. Even better yet though, you can do both at the same time. :P Plus since your own car doesn't get damaged other than your own flat tires, you can race real cars.

Best car game ever!?!

The Best Car Game Ever?

Need For Speed High Stakes for sure... Which other game allows you to drive supercars and has the kind o realism (I mean for it's time)?? Yeah sure NFS 3 was good but this one was even better and I am not even considering any street racing because they all **** for one reason or another ..

For example no inside view, only tuned cars no supercars, etc.

I have played a a couple of games including Test drive and it sucks. I've played TD unlimited and despite of being a good simulation it's controls are no good. It turns either too much.. Or too little there's no big pleasure in driving a McLaren over a Mercedes for example. In NFS HS you could "feel" the diference between cars. Ok I admit I don't know that many games.. But until now NFS HS was the best game ever... Maybe the fact I owned a voodoo2 at that time helped.. Because it was the the game was meant to be played no faster nor slower..

-reply by Adelino

I think GTA or Grand turismo is the best car game. but I also think it is a individual choice, somone like GTA other love games like Mafia, Formel 1 and somethink like them. You can't say a game is the "best" game, it is a individual choice.

great

The Best Car Game Ever?

Wel great work guys...Wel I havent played all the above mentioned games except for gta 3 nd man its great but 1 tin where it lacks is car controls but the other features of the game overshadow it...Hey guys pls name some games which are not only played on racing tracks but on offroads sometin like muddy ponds,hilly terrains etc etc nd which game has best car controls nd feel??? do reply

-question by GIBSON_les_paul

Damn, where are all the GTA lovers? Grand Theoft Auto is amazing. It offers a variety of cars with different settings. So the steering feel looser on some cars then others. You can run people over, shoot you your window. Pop tires, both yours and others, hit spike strips, drive trucks, trailers, RVs, fire trucks, cop cars, army tanks, regular cars from good to bad. They have jumps, bikes, mopeds, dirtbikes, ect! Plus you get to drive around a city that seems realistic and when you get bored of that you can EXIT your car... swim, fly, walk, run, kill, shoot, goto strip clubs, arcades, bars, resturants, ect ect.
Oh yea, and you can, to some degree, modify your cars. Which is fun. not only that, the physics of the whol game, including driving, seem fairly well designed.

I agree with you. I love the GTA series. Very fun games. Except i'm not to big on The 1st 3 games. Vice City and San Andreas were lots of fun. Even when i beat them both i would play them over and over again. Like i was addicted to them or something. On San Andreas i would stay up to 5 in the morning playing that game. It was so addicting to me at first. Then i sold them in a game exchange and after that i missed playing them. So i was saw the set at walmart for a low price of 29.99 for all three i went ahead and bought them. Now i dont really play them, but when i am in the mood to kill some people i have the games when i want to play. That is the only thing that matters. Is wanting to play a game and you know that you have it. Instead of you know, you get in the mood and then you realize you don't have that game anymore then you sit and look depressed because you dont have that game to play.