xisto Community
coco

The Best Car Game Ever?

The best car/action games there are:All GTA (Grand Theft Auto) gamesThe GodfatherScarface: The World Is YoursSaints RowI'm pretty sure there are lots of great games like the ones I've listed.

the need for speed series is by far the best. and the best need for speed is the most wanted game. most wanted rocks - the graphics are awesome, the cars are realistic and you can mod the cars in many ways.

Well I can't really draw a line between 'Gran Turismo' and 'Need For Speed Most Wanted'.Most Wanted is an awesome game and it really get's you addicted well for me. I love the police chases and doing up the car etc.On the other hand Gran Turismo has great features and its ability to make you feel the weight of the cars and realism is great!Both have excellent graphics so I can't really decide but i love em both!

I actually find that the new Burnout: Paradise, game is hell good fun.I can play it hours on end without getting bored, with the fun Showtime feature which allows you to Flip in the air at any given time [at a certain speed] and fly through the air and crash into Cars, Buses, signs etc. which then gives you Money as a score. My high score is $5.4 million, but there are probably people out there that can get higher for sure.I remember the older Burnout [revenge I think] people got scores reaching $58 million. But alot of the add on extras come at a price. The console version [ps3] asks for money if your want, add on packs, extra cars, maps, and stuff like that. So on top of the original $100 I payed, the extras can top to $250. Is that the price to pay for fun. Hopefully a customization tool for tracks and cars would be available in the future of this game. Also I want Criterion games to keep Paradise as a series, not just a one-off game.

what about juised 1&2 there ok ?The Best Car Game Ever?

u don't just give it the beans and hope 4 best u anticipaite corners,say in that I keep putting grand torismo 3a spec on but all seems bit slow any advice is it worth getting into?

-reply by dkr1

The Best Car Game Ever?The Best Car Game Ever?

The best car game ever is a game ( and I don't know the name anymore ) where you can shoot at other cars /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif . It's a game made before 2000 I think. I cant find it on google. I need to know that name. If you know the title of the game, PLEASE TELL ME ! It's a game with different cars, every car has his on specialty. The meaning of the game is to destroy your opponents with guns that you have on your car. One car is a van and his specialty is to destroy other cars with bees. Another car is a silver limo with a black disco guy in it, his specialty is to move the ground so that other cars fly into the air. I don't know more about the game. But do you know that game ? please tell me. And I'm sorry for my bad english, I'm from france

reply to iGuestThe Best Car Game Ever?

"The best car game ever is a game ( and I don't know the name anymore ) where you can shoot at other cars ../txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif .It's a game made before 2000 I think. I cant find it on google. I needTo know that name. If you know the title of the game, PLEASE TELL ME !It's a game with different cars, every car has his on specialty. TheMeaning of the game is to destroy your opponents with guns that youHave on your car. One car is a van and his specialty is to destroyOther cars with bees. Another car is a silver limo with a black discoGuy in it, his specialty is to move the ground so that other cars flyInto the air. I don't know more about the game. But do you know thatGame ? please tell me. And I'm sorry for my bad english,I'm from france"

two games :

1.Carmageddon

2.Re-volt

-reply by Anindya Mukherjee

The Best Car Game Ever?The Best Car Game Ever?

Need for Speed Underground 2 - excellent graphics, great concept and many upgrade options.  The Need for Speed series rule!

-reply by Venom

haha i just got done saying how mario kart is the best game ever lol so I guess the answer here would be the same. Mario Kart definatly. Its fun, easy to pick up and play, great two player, and never loses its value. I also highly enjoy burnout revenge. Its very fast paced and I love it. You must make split second decisions or your crashing into the wall/car/cliff haha. It has some very fun challenges and mini games. These are two very different games but I love them both. Get them both.