xisto Community
dodgerblue

Grow V3.0 - Flash "simcity" by a very talented guy

Ok the link is http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/cube/index.html

Everyone try this game and post a screenshot of the furthest you got!

Here's mine:

Let's try to crack the code! Try to post what steps you took and what level you got in the end :lol:

Steps I took:

1. Water
2. Person
3. Trees (those yellow orange and green shapes)
4. Tube
5. Pot
6. Fire
7. Plate
8. Bone
9. Ball
10. Springs

Edited by dodgerblue (see edit history)

I know I have it some what right but i dunno the ball and pipe are the wild cards on where they should be placed at.personlaketreespotpipefirebonehomespringball

This game is VERY addictive, I love it! I must say though, I prefer the actual "GROW ver.3", the one that is a sphere. I like it because it gives you a score and there can be different outcomes. I played it for a while, (too long) and this is the best score I made. How high can you score?

Posted Image

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

yeah it took me a few hours but I figured out the cube game my method was right I just had to replace a couple of steps so now I can say I have completed this game.the rpg still going at it, I'm trying to figure out where to put the tower and the stairs in the right step.Same thing goes with the sphere game its a bit more challanging the tornado and the mountains are giving me the most problem.so anyone try the vanilla game my highest is 15.8

Hahaha this game rocks, it's very addicting and you need a lot of time to finnish it, and I don't have that much time right now :lol: Can't seem to get passed 4 completed objects...

I did it! FINALLY.I'm not going to post the code combination here - that would be too easy on first time players.Try it yourselves, guys, it's totally worth it! :lol:

There are those thingys that you "throw" onto the bare plot of earth to make stuff happen. LOL.The order in which you place them on the land DOES matter, and it's up to you to try out different combinations to figure out the logic behind it and get the right sequence.<_<

solution

Grow V3.0 - Flash "simcity"

The solution the GROW CUBE is

1 - people

2 - water

3 - plants

4 - pot

5 - pipe

6 - fire

7 - dish

8 - bone

9 - ball