xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
michaelper22

And The Longest Sig Belongs To... How long is your sig?

Ever since I added the Spam Patrol userbar to my sig, it has looked longer than the whole Torah (not really, but you get the point). It really interests me as far as ow much stuff, and what kinds of stuff, people put in their sigs. So if you think your sig is long, post here. As you see, I have my rotating userbar, that marquee, my hybrid bus sig, some more links, the little email bar, more links, and the Spam Patrol userbar. So what's taking up space in your sig?

maybe you should post how many characters your's is so we can tell...and you can do that by going to "Edit Signature" in "My Controls", and right next to "Guided Mode Off", there is "Check Post Length" it is at the bottom near "Update My Signature"but anyways, my signature is pretty long i think, longer than what i have it, but it is not longer than yours because you have the marquee, but my signature is exactly 4,305 characters out of the 50,000 alloud...lol but if i keep doing these signatures its gunna fill up fast

Please limit to inclusions you have in your signatures. By including too many items in your signature, it alters forum format and that is not fair for people with slow internet connection speed--not to mention it is distracting from your post.Keep your signature area simple and direct to the point. Anything else I am going to instruct moderators to trim them.

I think it's going a bit far when your sig has more content in it than your actual post. When I had a dial-up connection, I had to turn the viewing of sigs off, it slowed down the loading of the forum too much for me. I have ADSL now so it's not so bad. Just the same, have some consideration for dial-up users, not everyone has a blistering fast internet connection.