xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
major

Need Help To Get Credits For Hosting Need Help To Get Credits For Hosting Give Tips

HiI am lloyd need tips for my self and other newcommers who need help getting credit to host there webhosting account. I would like visitors to give ideas and tips on how we as newcommers to trapnet.com can get credit

Well lloyd, first of you should start be reading the Xisto Readme and make sure you understand each and every one of those rules, ad well as rules in there you will find information on how to get hosting credits. an easy way to get hosting credits is just to post in the forums with GOOD QUALITY posts, not just one liners....one liners meaning you post somthing that says hi, or lol, or whats up, as long as you follow the rules, and post good quality posts that is meningful to the site, you will be garentee'd to get your hosting once you hit 10 or 30 hosting credits depending on which plan you want/need.

well good luck on the site, and i hope you get your hosting!

Moving to General Topic.A good method to start out posting here and earning some credits is to post an Introduction Topic and begin a discussion with other members about things that interest you. Others will respond to the Intro and direct you to other topics.Also, please be aware that your posts should be placed into the correct Forum. Thanks.

Speaking from experience, the best way to keep your hosting is obey the rules and post in any topic that interests you. As Albus has said, it is better to write longer and more detailed posts as they contribute to the forums more and are often more helpful and useful than a post simply containing one or two words. Your knowledge is key here, just post about what you know about and write what comes naturally. Once you have a few credits you only really need one a day which you can earn from just 'normal' activity like any other forum, you don't need anything excessive here.

Also, as well as just giving an opinion, expand on it, so for example:Instead of - I like Norton AntivirusSay - I like Norton anti-virus because of its ease of use, and high detection rates.Also, use the new posts button to check for threads that haven't been responded to. Often I am frustrated when seeing a thread and thinking "i can reply to this" and finding that 6 other people have said what I was about to say, but in different words. Suppose great minds think alike!And if you're really stuck, start new threads without stepping into the spam region. (On Xisto, spam is loosely defined so watch out!)Good Luck, and welcome to the forums!

HiI am lloyd need tips for my self and other newcommers who need help getting credit to host there webhosting account. I would like visitors to give ideas and tips on how we as newcommers to trapnet.com can get credit

well normally i wouldn't have replied to post like this for obvious reasons. but if you really want to get credits then you already recieved good advice.

but something told me there was more to it and noticed you joined april 1st and it's been 23 days and you only posted 6 times. again, i normally wouldn't have replied to a post of yours unless i saw sincerity in really wanting to know but now just wanted to bring the facts to attention.

it's already clearly stated how to get credits so post, follow the rules, then get your hosting. simple as that. it's posted EVERYWHERE but then.....i don't think you're too serious about hosting

You can check this site for some useful reviews of popular and not so popular web hosts services: https://www.ipage.com/join/index.bml?AffID=836663
It have helped me get a better hosting company after having a bad experience.

Youngblood

Be careful when posting with a question. AS in the rules make sure it is only 1 question per post. I didnt read the rules carefully and added 2 questions into one email - I got sprung for it and am waiting to get my points and posts up so I can apply again. And yes no one liners.Cheers

You can check this site for some useful reviews of popular and not so popular web hosts services: https://www.ipage.com/join/index.bml?AffID=836663It have helped me get a better hosting company after having a bad experience.

Youngblood

This is the second time you have posted the same text in a topic and it's not really relevant. That site you refer to reviews PAID web hosts. Xisto is a FREE web host, so there is no relevance at all. Please keep your posts relevant to the topic being discussed.