xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Sotw #34 Voting voting automatically closes on April 30 GMT+5.5

Just two entries? That's not right...what happened to my Crew? You guys don't need me to always be around to help out around here...[i'll be functioning again by Sunday, by the way.]Anyway, my vote goes to Hulunes. I like the text, border, and style.Yours isn't bad though mike...mainly I don't like the text. Sweet render though.hulunes:1Saint-Michael:0

Meh, i would have joined in on this, but i couldnt find the "perfect" render for this SOTW. If a render wasnt required, i could have entered.

Anywho, my vote goes to Hulunes as well. Colors work better for this, and i like the border as well. Interesting background with the numbers.

Sorry S_M, just the colors... Maybe if it had some red in it.

Hulunes: 2Saint_Michael: 0

hmm hard to decide but after looking at it closely for a long time liked hulunes one more his border is nice but the chinese text makes it look better saint_michael one rocks too i like the gassian blur on it good job both of you

Vote Results so Far

hulunes:3
Saint-Michael:0

my vote goes to hulunes, although i hate pink with more than a passion, it has a good flow to it. i also like the boarder.Hulunes: 4Saint_Michael: 0Sorry saint, all of your sigs ive seen you make recently have that light burst int he middle behind the main point and it is just mind splitting for me *causes a headache*

This was a challenging SOTW, well done on the format SM. Like truefusion, I couldn't find a render I thought was suitable either.

Anyway, my vote goes to SM. I think it has more 'feel' to it and conveys the feeling of love better. The 2 in the render look like they are in love, wheras in hulunes the characters look like school-yard friends.

I would have liked to have seen SM's name with a little more opacity and I don't think the comment is exactly correct. I think it should be "When 2 people are joined together love is forever."

Hulunes: 4

Saint_Michael: 1

It was a very hard decision, both had some very nice touches to them but I had to go with Hulunes. His was cute :lol: and it had a unique feel to it that made it looks very special. Not that S_M's wasnt special they both feel very nice and unique. Anyways nice job both of you keep up the good work. :-]

Hulunes: 5Saint_Michael: 1

It was a very hard decision, both had some very nice touches to them but I had to go with Hulunes. His was cute :lol: and it had a unique feel to it that made it looks very special. Not that S_M's wasnt special they both feel very nice and unique. Anyways nice job both of you keep up the good work. :-]

My vote goes to saint mike:

H: 5
SM: 2

Well first of all, Saint Michael put WAYYY too much visibility into that brightness filter. You can barely see the render and all of it's eyecandy. I do like that band with the text though. Plus, Saint Michael's seems to be dramatic, and the caption just dosn't match...Hulunes, it's nice! it's got a nice pink background, and a good render with it! it's got a really nice combo with the render and the backdrop, however, the text, border and japanese symbols in the upper-left hand corner stick out, it would have been better if the text was a grey or something like that. Something soft...Well, great job Hulunes, you've got my vote!Hulunes: 6Saint Michael: 2

I have to agree with Psych. It's just too bright! I can hardly even see the people in the picture!It feels weird, however, to vote on a sig that looks like it's been drawn using pastels (no offence). But in my opinion Saint messed up and didn't correctly use brightness. Sorry, but my vote is for Hulunes!Hulunes: 7Saint Michael: 2