xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rldowling03

Hi Please Tell Me About My Site Hi i just updated my site, tell me about it plz

very nice template chocie.i like the simple naviagtion tabs and colours.Its all very simple but effectiveMaybe include some type of poll script so voting is easier.

hey ncie site there....i can see that it isnt entirely finished although it may never be becuase im sure it constantly going to be updated but some of the pages still need to b finished...im guessing the site is html mayb? i dont know...did you make your template or just download it?? it looks pretty good though...people usually go with black when they make there site for some reason because even mine is... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ its a php site if you can you can check it out and tell me yourself what you think about it...but anways keep up the good work.

nice lay out, fast loading well done but you should try to get alot more info on there soon (ie:fan art)im not a fan of the forum page i just dont think that you need the link (wasted page/time)but other than that excellent job. :lol:

Hi buddy , I just visit your site , and trust me that is a nice site .

Infact its appearence is quite nice. But some of the features are still Under-construction,e.g DOWNLOAD...

infact , when it will be completed it would be a Nice site....

Good Luck Buddy...

Bad-Boy :lol:

You have a very well designed site which in my opinion is the most important part as your visitors' first impressions on your site will be on its design. It loads smoothly in under 10s.

One comment though is that I think it's unneccessary for people to have to click twice to open the forum page. Perhaps you could open the forums up in a new page when they click on the forums button on the navigation menu.

I would also recommend, if you're not planning to do so already, that you download or make a skin for phpBB matching the colour scheme on your homepage and for any other mods (ie chat, guestbook) you may install for your site.

You may also consider making the entire banner at the top of the page direct the visitor to the homepage rather than just the link.

[hr=shade]

Using Mozilla Firefox through a 56k internet connection on a 1024x768 screen resolution, your site looks okay and runs smoothly. Therefore I rate it:

? 9/10 [/hr]

nice site.. But maybe the color combination might need some changing around.. somehow grey and orange doesn't look nice together.. Also the title at the top can't quite be seen. The ffuniverse.trap17.com words.Keep up the good work though..

yeah i got this template off the site and i like it because i have customized it imensively so i call it sort of my own. It's made out of html than changed to the php extenstion. Ok now about those comments. I know the coulours don't watch quite yet but i am testing at the moment and will be changing it soon. I will change the banner so it is a direct link to home page instead and i think the ffuniverse.trap17.com thing is good where it is so i might leave it there, also i want to add dif templates for the forum but that would mean i have to go through that template file and add all the extra bits for the quiz mod and cash mod so i will search for one that fits and do that sometime in the next few days. I'm glad people like the apperance of the site because i love it so i was thinking that others wouldn't like it and not visit so i'm glad it is good. About the under construction, a friend who has been with me and this site for 2 years now suggested to me to concentrate on the content and not add ons like forum, chat etc. so i am going to leave add ons till last and thats all for now guys. Thanks. Like always if any1 wants to swap links or banners just message or email me.