xisto Community
rlineker

Do You Use Blogger? Vote In The Poll

Do You Use Blogger?  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use Blogger to maintain my Personal blog and another political blog. Blogger has the advantage that there is no need to login and put the posts there in the blog. If you send an email to the defined email address, the content will be automatically added to your blog. Cool na.

Err I use CuteNews instead of Blogger. I don't think I've ever heard of blogger? Lol, in the past I used Greymatter but since it's gotten old and everybody I know like uses Cutenews, I just used Cutenews too. =] Cutenews has an easy installation and all that I can actually understand and I didn't have to use a MySQL database. Atleast I don't think I did... <_< Yeah I'm like a newbie at these MySQL things.. lol.

I voted No in the poll, but I've used it before. I know myself. I'm not the blogging type, and I got pretty sick of it after a while. It was more like a chore. Sigh... I probably need to get these creative instincts of mine going. Then again... being the procrastinating type... *mumbles*

i got blogger from blogger.com but i dont update or use it,its just as it was registered. afridiclub.blogspot.com ,all i do is update my site and forums,no interest in blogs

I don't use blogger,I don't mean that blogger is not good,but it's too simple.What I really need is a real blog,which could be moded directly,at least I need a wordpress-liked blog.

I'm using blogspot.That's good I though.As I see, blog is divided into some categories.Some people use blog to write their own stories ,maybe about family,love and their sentiment....But some use blog to write about new technologies, about the trend in IT, financial ... even about sex. :P :P :P :P

i use it and i like it because it easy , fast , and very useful for amateur bloggers u can put in your Ads and lots of stuff adn for free but it uses xml format which is really difficult i use it bust a little disappointiing too as i have goiod traffic on my blog as i provide them direct server links but no one clicks on my ads and support me so i decided to put popups but there is no advertiser that uses xml scripts for blogger so that was disappointing

I've used blogger on various counts to make websites. It's good even for advanced html users because it is very easily customized.

Edited by bishoujo (see edit history)

I use Bloger as a way to express myself. It is fun top post what is happening in my life, along with photos, plus be able to see what people think about my blog. I use blogger pretty often, maybe once every two days, and I like it a lot. I also use blogspot though, and I think soon I am gonna transfer everything to blogspot.

I don't use Blogger (Also know as Blogster, Google Blog, etc), but I have a blog though. Its from Blog.com. :P I haven't posted at it lately, because of other things and I just forgot about it. I might start posting there again though for my viewers. :)