xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowdemon

Future Job/current Job What is yours

hmmm curranty i have no job. im in hight school at the momment and plan to go to university to study computeing and games design then i really wana move to japan to try and work for square enix or maby bandai and sofar i get good grades in computeing , maths and art. so what do any of you guys and girls think , does it seem like a possible job or are my hopes too high in the sky cause my dad always tells me it will never happen and that games designing is a stupid job thanks :)..........

Currently i don't have a job. All the things I do now is to work towards to becoming a doctor. My dad wants me to become just a regular Md doctor. But i want to become an Obstetrician/Gynecologist. I don't know. YOu might think i'm perverted to even choose that field. All the ER baby stuff on tv sort of influenced it. Other than that I sort of wanted to become a science teacher. Preferably teaching biology. Isn't typical for Asian people to want to become something in the medical field? lol. I know. I don't know any asian gynecologist/obstetrician that are guys. lol. But that doesn't mean there aren't any.

Edited by iwuvcookies (see edit history)

I've had every job I think.prestory My dad was a carpenter and made me do sidejobs w/ him I had to work my **bottom** off and hated it.started off as a lab tech working for aircraft companies when I was 15. testing tensile strength for enginesthen wanted to be a mechanic went to school while I managed a dog kennel. then started working at a transmission shop making decent money but hated the enviroment. so went to wrok production for a box company. like the JOB and was really good at it , set alot of records that are still holding up, and that was like 6-7 years ago. then I went to be a welder fabricator and started working on the company's new product development department as a cnc machinist. I made the company about 45,000 a year on 1 product. they fired me about a week after I designed it and made a working prototype, told me they couldnt afford to keep me on the payroll. LOL **bottom**'s so guess what I'm a union carpeter now and actually love it. besides unsteady work (usually weather) the pay is great and I get to say yeah I built that house. much more satisfying than I rebuilt the trans in that 1989 cutlass over there. also, since I grew up knowing how most of the things worked I didn't have to be a grunt. I feel bad for 1st years they gotta work way to hard.

What I am hoping for is an occupation where I will be able to live exactly how I do currently. (big house) :rolleyes: To do this I must further my understanding of the world and value my education, as well as gaining new knowledge in the process. Before this is complete however there are plenty jobs out there that will help me reach this goal. Im basically going to do jobs in order to acheive an even larger job witch I can take part of. The Military as well as some other small jobs witch involve commitment, dedication, respect, and of course responsibility. Once I have enrolled in jobs or even experienced these types of commitments, then I will be ready to even further my job oportunitys by taking CEO of my fathers company. I hope to folow in his footsteps.

Well, next week I start my summer job, full-time, (also my first job... ever) at a college bookstore. I'm definitely looking forward to having something to do, since I usually am just bored all summer.. and the money! Since I'm only 16, I get exempt from some tax stuff I think, and I don't have any bills to pay off, so I'll be able to spend a lot of it. Looking to buy clothes, perhaps a new computer, and minutes for my phone (prepaid).As for the future, I really don't know yet. I want to be an engineer, I take courses for it in school, and I will be one, but... there are so many different kinds, and I have no clue which I want to be. Everyone keeps asking me... and I don't know! I'll figure it out when the time comes, though.

I've always wanted to be cool and be like a rock stay or maybe a model....lol......but now I've come crashing down into reality. You can be whatever you want, but being good at something takes hardwork, patience and alot of guts so maybe sometimes we all have big ambitions but in the end we depend on our mundane things to get us through life

Since the 8th grade I have become more involved in writing, and when I have gotten to high school I enrolled in a journalism class and loved it dearly. As for the next school year, I have planned to hop onto the school newspaper team. So currently my main goal is to become a journalist and write for a major newspaper. The thought of interviewing, researching, and traveling just gets me more in touch with the world (or at least my surroundings). So far it's been a good experience; the knowledge you obtain may be very useful in the future. And maybe in my spare time I can hone my writing skills by writing novels (that is if I have time, and if possible). But these are my current aspirations, for they are scheduled to change.-ghaskleAL (Member of Frugo Productions)

Currently, I work as a nursing student at a nursing home. I'm in highschool, so it's not like I'm actually wanting to become a nurse, which I most definately don't want to be! :) Not the area I see myself going into, although I love the type of thing I do except there's no way to go up in anything and you're often stepped all over by those above you and even those who aren't.I'd love to do something dealing with graphics once I'm out of college, but that's only part of what I want to do. I'm thinking something in advertising possibly, being some graphic person in that area for a good while. Graphic design stuff even. Don't know that area specifically, just some general things.My dream though, is to own my own pizza cafe type place with a different event going on each night like concerts and stuff. Have a hopping artistic type place, you know? And have something else to go along with it that I'm in charge of so they can kind of balance each other out. I really like the idea.