xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JdMxStyleZ

Im Getting Expelled OH NO

hey guys just want to let you know. got suspended on friday for stealing $500 worth of food fair tickets. As the vp said " you single handedly *BLEEP*ed up our food fair." getting my expulsion hearing papers on Friday. dont know when the court hearing is tho. gonna be charged with Grand Theft. Ill keep you posted on what is happening!! hey atleast ill be on trap more often if possible!...........It was a joke my friend dared me to do.. :angry::angry::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hmmmm, well hopefully you learn from this. And its not going to be cool really dude. There is a possibility that you could go to jail...For a while if not 1-2 months, witch to you and me right now its not that bad but beleive me it is. Once your there you will most likely regret it big-time. Stay chill man and stay out of trouble for now. If you get into even more trouble take your sentance and x2....

let me be the first to say moron and hope the $500 was worth it, but yeah if your lucky you might get suspended sentance which I doubt it since its grand theft in which you could get 5-10 years and also slap a nice cash alottment as well(not 1-2 months) for it depending on where you live and how nice the judge is as well.But really stealing money from people in which the money is use to help out people is pretty bad and your friend should be going to jail as well for being a accomplice to this as well in which he would get 1-5 max. Of course once the judge sends you to jail you won't be at trap much.

Ok, now didnt anyone ever tell you, no stealing, anyway getting expelled is no small thing, your permanent record will be tarnished, you will goto jail and no one will give you a job , without decent education.

Has anyone heard of a thing called BRAINS! You have a nice sized one actually, it should still be up there in your head unless of course you turned it off, or your friend did. Teenagers, kids, whatever you want to call them, are stupid. How do I know? I AM one! And I see the terribilly stupid things taht kids do. They go out, smoke, drink, crash their cars, sometimes kill people, and who knows what else. We should learn to use our brains. God gave aus one you know.Now you face jail, being expelled, and it may even stay on your track record the rest of your life. Which means you may not get a decent job. Have you heard of Burger King? They get about 7 dollars an hour. And barely scratch out a living. Come on, use some sense next time.

Whoa! I hope you will learn your lessons with that punishment. You'll have a bad record with your school, and I hope they woulc give you a Good Moral Certificate so you could enroll for another school. I wonder if you will also have a record at the Federal police's records for theif and crimes. I guess $500 worth of tickets is too cheap, you should have stolen much bigger amount! just kidding! How old are you by the way??

Dude, you suck. Do you realize that if you have a criminal record you will never get a decent job. Why the hell would you need $500 worth or food fair tickets and what did you and your friend planning to do with them. Well, one thing's for sure: you're screwed! Well, good luck on your court hearing. :angry:

Dude, you suck. Do you realize that if you have a criminal record you will never get a decent job. Why the hell would you need $500 worth or food fair tickets and what did you and your friend planning to do with them. Well, one thing's for sure: you're screwed! Well, good luck on your court hearing. :angry:

well i passed out all the tickets to my friends.

so they passed them to their friends.

and then their friends tried selling them to some "goody good" kids and they snitched!

and then their friends tried selling them to some "goody good" kids and they snitched!

I think you can safely replace 'goody good' with 'not so stupid' in this context.

im glad they did snitch cuz of you and your friend most people couldn't enter this fair cuz you and your friends where ripping people off and such.But on a side note you be surprise on what kind of jobs you can get with a criminal record, depending on severity of the crimes you have done the only federal job you can get if your lucky is joinin the military. :angry:

I don't know guys. I just wish we would all get a little smarter. Wisdom is lacking these days. And I think it is in all of us. Maybe we can learn from each others mistakes, and one day, see things in a bigger picture? You learn from mistakes and mistakes are from experience. That is what I say.

Edited by wild20 (see edit history)

Well, I dont know his age, but Im thinking that it is somewhere around middle school, and I definitely think you guys here at Xisto are being way to harsh on him. I mean, you dont even anything about his life, how can you possibly keep on criticizing him, its either just for post count, or you have nothing else to do. Ok, I admit, the first posts are ok, and I think that about by now, he already realizes that he messed up badly, but why criticize him so much? He probably is one of those innocent type of people who dont act before they think, or are easily influenced by others, like in this case his so called "friend", or maybe he has peer pressure problems, or just wanted to feel cool for a moment, or problems in his house. I do not think we should turn our backs on him. and as fellow Xisto members we should try and wish him luck and hope he learns from this mistake, and maybe he might be able to think before he acts next time, Instead of putting him down and stuff. It would be awfull to have your future messed up just because you where influenced to do this type of stupid dare joke. I do not intend to offend anybody, and if I did I probably didnt write it down as I intended to and Im sorry. Good luck.

wow...ppl just get dumber and dumber everyday. $500 in food fair tickets...man, you just screwed the pooch on this one. you cant get a job with the government until you get a pardon which will take a couple years, if your under 18 you kinda get a break but you cant even join the army because of this...

so i suggest you get your self a paper hat and a grill spatula because no good job will let a convicted thief working for them.

P.S. Dont Drop the Soap!

here's your official social branding: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by PIPER-4-HIRE (see edit history)