xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He was answering to my post.You should really read totally the thread before writing such posts (especially no9t9's ones)...

hey bro i am the one that made the thread so i followed all the post including this guyz speaches so please do not try and make me laugh couse i have a sore throught and it hurts

I am actually going to be dling Firefox for the THIRD time just to check it out but if it does not work, then I am seriously going to have to say it sucks.

But maybe you didn't understood all then...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

man you made me laugh again

god damn it

you might wanna look in the mirror once in a while(look for your own malpractises and mistakes sometimes)

i was the one having a serious discussion[/u] with him that cleared many things , you came back after a while showing that you aint followed *BLEEP* with the same speaches as before

Yes i didnt understand and i still dont understand one thing ->how come certain ppl act like they now things good without having any backround but still are the loudest ones on the block .

as i said before

read the god damn topic 1st (the whole-from top to bottom) and then we can talk

but if you are not having comprehetion problems you will realise there is nothing to talk about anymore

read read read

:(

i was the one having a serious discussion[/u] with him that cleared many things , you came back after a while

That cleary shows that you didn't read the thread, or that you've got comprehension problems (you can choose what you prefere...)

All my posts were answers to no9t9's ones, which were answers to mines, and all in respect with the topic...

That's how a thread works. But maybe you didn't know that.

Now, you can keep on laughing or you can choose to open your eyes...

Now, you can keep on laughing or you can choose to open your eyes...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im doing both

read thru the pages 2,3 and s part of the 4

i may be having problems with understanding but not this time

answers to no9t9's ones

in what way may i ask(after i started debating)?

please show me that

and ill show you how had you read no9t9 posts

I don't really want to get back into this arguement but I gotta say what I did. My posts were only PARTLY direct replies to you Taupe. My replies were more general taking into consideration previous posts with BoSZ that I had assumed you read. Even in your posts you strayed from the topic of browsers talking about saftey standards and markets (specifically the death of a product).This is exactly the same progression in which my converstaion with BoSZ went. So, Basically I had already addressed these points in previous posts. In effect, I would have eventually taken you down the same road that BoSZ and I went on... which is off-topic. That's why I suggested to goto another thread.I know english is not ur first language so I hope you understand this.

I am not going to comment anymore on this browser topic

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Taupe and read your posts after this one->each and every one shows that you neglected/misunderstood why we went off the subject

if this is comprehention in your book then im happy i have not been stufing at the schools you went to

this is all i have to say

in what way may i ask(after i started debating)?

If you had really read the thread, you'd noticed something we call "quotes". That's really helpfull to follow a dicussion...

Maybe you didn't know this tip, and that's why you didn't understood the thread...

If you still consider that you're right, show me one post where I don't answser to no9t9...

My posts were only PARTLY direct replies to you Taupe.

Of course : you replied also to BoSZ.

But I only quoted the parts of your posts which were answering to me.

Even in your posts you strayed from the topic of browsers talking about saftey standards and markets (specifically the death of a product).

Wrong : I've allways stayed in the topic : web browsers.

→ about standards : they're in the definition of a browser. So you can't talk about a browser without talking about standards

→ about markets : I've never talked about that. You seem to still have difficulties to admit that...

You're conversation with BoSZ was off topic, but I didn't participated to it.

Once again, read carefully the thread : maybe this time you'll realise that you misunderstood my posts...

I used to use IE, then MyIE2. But after having so many difficulties with both of those browsers I finally switched to Mozilla FireFox 1.0. I love this browser! It has lots of cool extensions that allow for a wide variety of features... I don't think I will every switch to another browser

I like IE because it shows you every thing...e.g the customed scroll bar etc.....But mine does not work because my broad band is fooked up and it disconnects every half a second, but when I use mozilla it doesn't...so it will have to do...Oh yeh I found out about that tab thing....how do you close it?I like msn explorere because it's simple and crap, which is what I like....Mozilla is really not for me but I don't really have a choice....itt's either mozilla or NO internet...

IE is crappy but its the majority and therefore is easier to make websites to suit this. I'm talkign about the way other browsers, like firefox read some Code and apply it differerntly which can FUC|< up a website completely in appearence :(And to be honest these browser wars are a bit silly. I used netscape for a while and it didn't "make me see the web from a new improved perspective".It all jsut seems a bit sad to me how nerds and geeks rant and rave about how firefox is the greatest and how it makes the web soooooooo much better and they make it their mission to make everyone else have it by haveing little sigs saying " Take back the web" n such. Bah! .. . . . . . .