xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i vote for firefox, it's opensource. you can edit the look and feel whatvere you want. If you're smart enough in coding, you may increase the performance of firefox. The scond, i choose opera, yaow, it is fast and i like the way they tell us how many percent have we download on every page... cool, and it's pop-up blocker is great also

I was using IE V6 before but I had to add Mozilla FireFox 1.0 and Netscape Navigator 7.2 to increase my browser speen and explore more....

Well is there any significant difference between Firefox and Mozilla....I think they are the same, but because I am using windows, guess I prefer fire fox better...still, Mozilla has more features thatn Firefox I gues...

Well is there any significant difference between Firefox and Mozilla....

I think they are the same, but because I am using windows, guess I prefer fire fox better...still, Mozilla has more features thatn Firefox I gues...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

firefox is a younger brother of maozzila so that kinda shows the diffrence

firefox 1.0 has a newer engine (but not for long ->till moz 1.7.5)

moz has more faetures but most of them can be added to firefox (extentions)

I use Mozilla Firefox 1.0. It is the best browser on earth. I have used IE 6.0 sp2, Opera, Netscape, and previouse versions of Firefox/Firebird. Hands down Firefox is the winner. Previous versions of Firefox sucked but 1.0 is basically unbeatable. It is not only free, but it doesn't have any ads. It has hundreds of add-ons, a pop-up blocker,and a download manager among other things. I wouldn't use anything else.

I cant choose between IE, Mozilla and Netscape. They're all good, each in its own way. Most of the time I use IE for its features. Netscape I use for testing my newly created pages and for ripping stuff. Mozilla for its speed and stability.

Firefox is kinda great but it doesn't allow me to do a lot of things that are coded on some pages only for IE so I am thinking of jsut switching back and forth.

I really enjoy using the browser Netscape. I know a lot of people dont know about it, but i think it is wonderful. It allows me to view the whole webpage with a scroll bar, unlike IE. IE shrinks the document by percentage (like 73.4% is common) to read the document, but not netscape. Netscape also runs slow, which is good for seeing information, It also comes with cool features, like the Yahoo! tasbar (FREE!!!), i dont know how much it costs regularly but thats good deal!. A lot of pages dont work with Netscape either, which may be a flaw. The newer versions come (i heard a rumor) with a 100 day free trial of Bonzai buddie. ;)