xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am still going to be using IE just because Mozilla Firefox totally didn't dl for me and thus didn't work.

Hehe, you can use your favorite Internet Explorer. But let me tell you one expirience. Yesterday I was surfing on the Internet seeking for some ..........ial number. I got message "xxxtoolbar" is try to load......., then Firefox gave me message Firefox Prevented some *BLEEP* program to be installed. Oke, this can also be regulaed with admin rights in XP, but all I wanted to say is that FF is on very higher level then IE. Use it.

I am still going to be using IE just because Mozilla Firefox totally didn't dl for me and thus didn't work.

Just wait one day that the rush stops and download it again (and use a FTP client for example).

It's quite stupide to stay with a dangerous and deprecated software just because you couldn't download a modern one...

Posted Image

Just wait one day that the rush stops and download it again (and use a FTP client for example).

It's quite stupide to stay with a dangerous and deprecated software just because you couldn't download a modern one...

Posted Image

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I recently installed Mozilla FireFox V1.0 and Netscape Navigator into my comp. They've got real kool features which I like especially the ability to open so many tabs in one window. That is really kool. :)

you can get Mozilla FireFox from here Posted Image

Edited by odomike (see edit history)

In case you didn't noticed, I've only discussed about browsers.

as a matter of fact bro no9t9 is correct here
we (me and him) went off the browser subject and the major issue of our discussion and went on to more specific thing that only relate to it so please take notice of former post before you decide to use that tone on anybody

take care

Ok, let's get things back to track... Talking about browsers...I tried Firefox, and I dont' like it... It's opening pages way to slow for my taste, and messes up some pages, that are made in compliance with HTML 4.01 standard, or at least W3C Validator says so...Besides, everyone speaks of security flaws, and this and that... But FIrefox is a new browser, and IE has been around for a while. You think someone won't find something wrong with Firefox? Just give them time, and you'll see.I am not replacing my IE, 'cause it works the best for me, and I've never had any problems with it. I uninstalled MS Java VM, installed Suns, and now, it works even better. And I know, Firefox won't even execute some Java counters.I recently had an opportunity to try out some webcam applet my friend made, and it worked fine in IE, Netscape and Opera, but in Firefox, it just didn't start, so...If that is standard, I don't like it one bit. So there, that's my oppinion on Firefox...

Besides, everyone speaks of security flaws, and this and that... But FIrefox is a new browser, and IE has been around for a while. You think someone won't find something wrong with Firefox? Just give them time, and you'll see.

you are only half rightfirefox is a small brohter.siter of big *bottom* mom MOZILLA so you cannot say that couse Moz has been here since.....

And I know, Firefox won't even execute some Java counters.

couse they have been probably written for MS Java

If that is standard, I don't like it one bit. So there, that's my oppinion on Firefox...

sometimes is best to try and wait to see and aknowlege the advantages but this takes patience, i gave my time to moz and i has given me back big time but bout fire fox.. all i know that its easier to use

The Best? For now, its Firefox. I really dig the tabbed browsing when I first got Firefox. Then I found out about the Avant Browser, also tabbed with some image and flash blocks. Those features are really nice considering that I am a dialup user. As a webdesigner (err), Firefox made me go gaga over that one little thing called Cross-browser compatibility. You know those instances hen it looks perfect on IE and when its loaded on FF it is really bad? LOL I had to do some reading those days.Anyway, I prefer FF because of its live feed bookmarks and their extensions, especially the web developer extension. Though it loads pages a bit slower than IE, FF is still the best!

as a matter of fact bro no9t9 is correct herewe (me and him) went off the browser subject and the major issue of our discussion and went on to more specific thing that only relate to it so please take notice of former post before you decide to use that tone on anybody

He was answering to my post.
You should really read totally the thread before writing such posts (especially no9t9's ones)...

But FIrefox is a new browser, and IE has been around for a while. You think someone won't find something wrong with Firefox? Just give them time, and you'll see.

Apache is used by 70% of webservers. But IIS has much more security holes than Apache.So security has nothing to do with age or number of users...

I use FireFox, I love the tabs and the extensions(hyperlinker, image previewer, tinyurl maker, and more) at your fingertips. I think its pretty fast, except some stuff that comes on IE isnt on firefox. :)

I use the legendary firefox at home but at scjhool they only have interent explorer although i amt rying to get get them to intall firwfox