xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

MS IE is my mainstay, but because of its security issues I've been using Mozilla more often now. It has great features and options, like an integrated ad-blocker for ugly pop-ups (which microsoft refuses to put into IE) and a downloads accelerator as well. Totally great!

I use IE6 under windows 2000, and use mozilla under debian linux.When mozilla is used , directly click register at the home page of Xisto will cause my mozilla die.But if I open the URL link in new window, it's OK.I donn't know what's the problem.

I use IE6 under windows 2000, and use mozilla under debian linux.When mozilla is used , directly click register at the home page of Xisto will cause my mozilla die.
But if I open the URL link in new window, it's OK.
I donn't know what's the problem.

RPWT?

B)

Personally, I don't really see a big difference between IE x.0 and MyIE. I mean why would Microsoft dish out two almost identical products instead on just making one better B) Same goes for Outlook and Outlook Express.