xisto Community
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Have You Ever Met Someone Famous? Country, or movie celebrity you have maybe met before.

WEll i have met a few...I have met Joe Satriani (the famous guitar player) He is insane at the guitar. I had him sign a CD and a small poster thing.I met the band CKY and hung out with the bass player before the show. I had the whole band sign my shoe! It was pretty cool haha. And the lead guitar player was drunk off his **bottom**.I also met New Found Glory because my friend won tickets to a greenday concert and we also got to meet NFG. I had them sign my drum stick because i play the drums.I have other autographed stuff, but those are the people i actually talked to.

I was out on Saturday night and met some footballers. One of them was Kevin Muscat. Some of you who follow English football will know him. He is living and playing in Australia now and he was at a bar.

one time when i went to k-mart, i went to the bathroom and as i was going in, matt hardy of the hardy boys from wrestling was comming out... i think that counts .... i never really liked wresting or k-mart any way but yea

Many years ago I used to go out with an actress called Claire Goose. I doubt many people outside the uk would have heard of her.We grew up in the same village, her parents are friends of mine. Her dad is still my doctor, I think.When I worked in Formula One I met most of the characters that are well known. Its a pity I was only contracted for a year it was a cracking job.

I think famous people or celebrities should be left alone if they are out on the street. I would not bother to ask them for autographs or pictures of them in that situation. Who cares if you've got their signature or picture anyway?The only time you should ask for a signature or autograph is when they are at special functions like promoting a movie or CD or whatever. Besides that, they are people and should not be bothered like that.

I wish I could meet somebody famous, I've never even seen anybody famous before. I should go to a concert or something so I can say I atleast saw somebody famous, lol.

I've never really met any big celebrity before. I've met a a few that were from tv shows in Canada, but no one that most people have heard of. I've also met a few hockey players, Bobby Hull ; Shane Corroson & some others. I'd really like to meet some really famous people, like the game. He's my favorite rapper, and one day, i do hope to meet him.

Ok,Well shes not all that great now, but when I was very young I met maddona, rmember the day clearly.we were at these peoples house, they were called nickey and steve, i was playing with the desktop pet, and then the limo arrived, I got in and had a glass of grapejuice and thort it was wine. We then got to the concert, I did not like all the singing and somehow..... somehow I managed to go to sleep, and then when it all ended, my parents woke me up right in front of madonna,we had about a 10 minute chat dad says, apparently she was poking my nose and whatnot roflmao, but yeh... pretty neat.... too bad I had a bath the next day.... well i think i didBut yeh, that was my experience I did also bump into the new zealand rugby team, thats not soo special to me but every1 at school was drooling, we stayed at the heritage in the directors suite, and they were in the room right next to us, I walked out, bumped into em, and they sed sorry, and I carried on as normal, when I got back to the room, sed that i bumped into sopme peeps from the room next to us, mam and dad sed it was allblacks, I am not a fan of rugby... but I thort i recognised 1 :) this was earlier this year

A couple of weeks ago. Me and my mom went to Niagra Falls Canada. Because LeAnn Rimes was performing there for 2 nights. And I got to see her again. I saw her once before but these 2 concerts were my first ever actual concerts of LeAnn's I've ever been to. :(

It was on September 29th and September 30th. Her concert dates were set for. And I saw both shows and LeAnn Rimes was just simply amazing. And I am a member of her fanclub, which means I have the option to actually meet LeAnn before or after the show they are called meet and greets and only her fanclub members and VIP's get them. In the pictures I am about to post they were before LeAnn's 2 concerts. The VIP's and the Fanclub members were allowed in first before everyone else. We were then lined up against the wall. The VIP's were the first one's to meet LeAnn and get their pictures taken. Then it was the fanclub members turns. We got our pictures taken got some autograph's (me included).

And at the end of the 2nd show I was given LeAnn's song list that was taped to one of the stools that were on stage as well. And like I said LeAnn rocked the place big time she was so much fun to watch on stage I can't wait to see her and meet and greet her again.

And everyone here's my first meet and greet picture enjoy. :lol:

Picture taken September 29th.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Pictures from the first concert of the night. :(

And these next pictures were from September 30th concert.

My Second meet and greet picture.

And now the actual concert pictures from the second concert.

Enjoy everyone. I for one am very proud of my pictures. :(

awww nice topic....i have met willie nelson at a diner in austin....he just walked in acting like he was just another person....he is pretty cool. my brother worked on his house (hes a construction worker) but that is about it im sad to say.... but theres not that much special about celebrites or "famous" people

I saw Billy Blanks while in the Iraq (woohoo :lol:) my sister though met whoopie goldberg, she has a house somewhere in Vermont so she comes down to where I live everyone now and then.

well i did i was on the airplane comeing to NY from the dominican republic. my mom then slides over to me and says look over there. im like at wat. she says isnt that elvis crespo(spanish merengue singer very famous in the spanish world) im like on snap it is. so i get up and i go over to him and i get his autograph. i think i lost it now. but then again he stopped singing a couple of years ago. i also met the ppl from 106 and park while working at one of my jobs. i also met DJ Enough. he is mad cool yo lol.

Motley Crue used to live in the apartment next to me. I was only like four years old so I don't remember it, but my parents tell me it was pretty cool.. =/