xisto Community
DefCrash

In What Game Would You Like To Live In?

I saw someone say Fable The Lost Chapters. To them I say, good choise :D

I myself would want to live in Fable : The Lost Chapters. I collect health potions, mana potions, rare weapons that heal me. I die, No worry! Resurrection Phials.

Either that or Halo 2.

I would like to be MegaMan.EXE in MegaMan Battle Network 6 , I really want to try the feeling of Beast Out 's incredible power and link with my friends (I mean Link Navis) or ProtoMan.EXE in Battle Network 5 to face those annoying Liberation Missions.

Living in a Command & Conquer game would be cool, as long as I have my own tank, a decent weapon and I don't get told what to do by a big floating pointer thingy. And living in a Sonic game would be amazing, I could get Tails' autograph! :DI wouldn't want to live in a Mario game, I hate mushrooms.

Edited by Tailson (see edit history)

I would say final Fantacy games.... tike the dragon thingies. :D Dungion Siege....sims.... then i could cheat the cash thats always a prob....doom... i would like to shoot the devil myself...defenitly red alert or any stratagy game.... i like being the boss of ppl. :D

No one wants to live in Resident Evil or Silent Hill Games? I think that's fun as long as you have typewriters and ink ribbons to save your lives with. Better have infinite ammos too.

I'd live in some peaceful and non-threatening place like ToonTown Online. Fishing for jellybeans, decorating my little house and teaching my dog thing tricks, throwing pies at cogs... no real chance of gettting hurt. If there was one thing from that game that I could have in real life it would be the black circle you can throw on the ground to teleport from on place to another.

Resident evil 2 for sure :D I just love the zombies but I can't be alone, I must be people with me and as long as we have food and lots of ammo we are fine.

Edited by juice (see edit history)

Games I would like to live in (top 3):Oz (I dunno why, just sounds appealing :D)Conquer (OWNAGE there!)Terra World Online (small RPG thats EXTREMELY fun for some reason... :D )Games I would hate to live in:Nintendo GamesAny sports game (I like sports, but not PC games or stuff)Pong/Ping (that OH SO ANNOYING PADDLE GAME!)

It would be cool living in Morrowind. You can carry knives around (Not that I do) and cast really cool magic. And you can cast the super mega uber jump spell to send yourself hurtling through the air. Of course, we haven't figured out how to land yet but every silver lining has it's cloud I guess.