xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #30 Voting

Vote this week SOTW Winner  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted for razor. Nice colors and brushing. Car could have been more blended with the background, but that's a minor thing. Sig is pretty well organized also.O Albus, if it werent for the tech border, you would have gotten my vote.

Avalon :) Colors mimic the BMW insignia beautifully. Love the effect on the font in particular. It says Ice Cool and IT IS.

Avalon!He gets my vote because he has used the icey cool effect and that is blending with the BMW's color. and there is a flow in the SIG!

i support Razorwhose style is unique in this time and i also like avalon's but his font looks not very nice.so from the 2 good works,Razor got my vote.

I'm curious about using the poll for voting, there are 7 votes but only 5 comments. Does this mean 2 of the votes are null votes and shouldn't be counted?

Dont think that using that voting thing is a good idea, people have to have a reason to vote. Like we ahve seen before some people post for their favorite, even if the sigs arent visible! :)

Well those votes will not be counted!
There has to be a reason for every...vote!

Dont think that using that voting thing is a good idea, people have to have a reason to vote. Like we ahve seen before some people post for their favorite, even if the sigs arent visible! :)

I dont find anything wrong in this kind of voting...instead of keep it manual..that is copying the names and adding 1 to the no. of votes.....like we used to do it earlier..this is better and looks organized.
It's members fault that they didnt write any comment or reason.

I think we must continue this kind of voting...and be strict to keep out those votes which dont have any reason!

So the vote tally will be based on the comments and not the poll? If this is the case, why have the poll at all? Yes it looks more organised, but it shows the wrong results, so it's pretty pointless isn't it?Just my thoughts.

well people are split opinion on this matter but I prefer the old method its gives it more activity when people vote. Plus it hard to tell who got voted without nulling the vote. It will be dicuss more with the gfx crew about this.

I guess the one benefit to using the poll is that people do not get credit for posting the updated scores, (I think SOTW posts earn credits now?) Technically, the scores should be quoted, but it's hard enough to get people to update the scores without expecting them to quote the scores. Hard to know which way to go I guess. If only it was possible to make it that the poll wouldn't accept a vote unless a comment is made. Or maybe it is possible?

I voted for saint_michael..becaus ei just love the simple text along with the blur of the car...the background just adds to it..you dont exactly notice it because the text and car are eyecatching...possably the color....and its blended good....

Despite what the poll says, I think these are the current votes. This is based on only counting votes that have a comment.
ashmaster - 0
Avalon - 3
savge17 - 0
Albus Dumbledore - 0
Razor - 2
Saint_Michael - 1
Seńor Maniac - 0

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)