xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Se?or Maniac

Se?or Maniac Vs. Avalon

this is a toughy but I have to go with the manic the darkness with te colors works well with the symbol.Se?or Maniac: 1Avalon:

Score

---------------------

Se?or Maniac: 2

Avalon: 0

---------------------

Senor Maniac- I like the dark colors, and the way the Batman symbol sticks out, the only thing that can be fixed is the black dots aroudn the symbol, kinda distracts you for a second.

Avalon- I like some of the ice effects, but for some reason I don't like the way it blends and stuff, don't know why? I guess its a personal thing.

Good job guys. :)

Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)

Other way around for me. I like the lighter version. Also, there is more 'action' and a 3-D look to the Avalon sig.Se?or Maniac: 2Avalon: 1

Se?or Maniac: 3Avalon: 1Se?or Maniac - I like the green and black blending. Great choice of color. Great font choice. I think it's good enough to be the next Batman movie. Avalon - I like the complication of the sig, but it doesn't fit to me. Too much color, I think? I'm not sure.Anways, great job, both of you had great sigs.

I'm ganna have to go with Se?or Maniac. It's very simple and looks very nice. Avalon, yours, IMO, is WAY to complex and hard to look at.Se?or Maniac: 4Avalon: 1