xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

Remove Spots From Pimples From Face fable or really the solution to get rid of those ugly

facial splotches

Remove Spots From Pimples From Face

Replying to BordaForx

I don't like my face...It saddens me. What product did you use. I have no insurance and am on a budget. Please help someone.

Sonja

-reply by Sonja

=======================

Its an accepted fact that you are what you eat.

So before you think of applying that face product, think about your basics?

Are you eating well?

(including lots of Green and Fruits?)

Sleeping well.. (avg. 7 hours)

Drinking lot of water.

Drinking 2 glasses of water right after you wake up in morning is verrrry healthy!

Avoiding food for 1 hour in morning after waking up and then stuffing yourself with SEASONAL FRUITS will BRING natural Glow on your skin.

-Shree (Xisto: ADministrator)

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Plz Suggest me to remove spot of pimple....

Hello Sir/ Madam

I am Drinking 8 or 9 bottles of water a day.. So now my pimple has been stop... But now there is 1 more problem has been arise... That how I should remove my spot... Pimples has been gone, but there is still spot on my face bcoz of pimples... So Please can you suggest me... Waiting for your rply...

Thanking you

Prreyam Gandhi

-----------------------------

Admin Reply - Xisto.com

Apply turmeric paste overnight and wash in morning.

i need those pimples off off my face

When I wash my face the pimples do not go a way .Every time I washing my face and it seems as if there is more pimples on my face so please whhat should I do

-reply by worried

I have a very deep mark of pimple on my face what should I do. -reply by manik nalawade----------Apply Turmeric paste at night and sleep.

Get Rid form Face ful of Pimples?

I have pimples on my face skin from 2 years give me a opinion for getting rid of it and having a clean face?

-reply by Shahzaib

ADMIN REPLY

-----------------------

1. 15 min. meditation before Sleep. (if you see lot of pimples in morning)

2. Drink lots and lots of water all day.

3. Before Noon 12'o'clock, Eat as much of FRUITS and ONLY FRUITS.

4. First thing you DO after wake up (before brushing your teeth) is... BREATHE out...sigh.. relax... and drink 2-3 glasses of water.

The above remedies should effect in approx. 4 days.

-shree (administrator -Xisto.com)

How should I remove my spots on my face ? That spots appears becoz of burnt of oil and become dark brown? So, how should I do?-question by Shrena

about acne and pimples

Replying to iGuest Remove Pimples From Face

Pimples and pigmentation marks appear on the face, which takes away the beauty and charm of the face. These can appear in summer or winter season. The main reasons are consumption of fat, controlling the urge to urinate, excessive labour and exposure of heat and Sun.

The following home remedies should be used for this problem:

- Take the cream from fresh milk, add few drops of lemon and apply on the face to remove pimples and acne.

- Grind 30 gm of thymol seeds (ajwain) in 25 gm of curd and apply on pimples and acne. Wash the face the next morning. This remove pimples.

- Take equal quantities of holy basil leaves and lemon juice and apply on the pigmentation marks, dark circles or pimples. This is an effective medicine.

- Add glycerin four times the quantity of lemon juice and rub the face to get rid of pimples. Massage the whole body to get the silky and soft effect.

- Soak lentil dal in sufficient water so that the entire water is absorbed. Grind it and add it in milk. Apply this paste on the face twice daily. This removes pigmentation marks and pimples.

- Grind the dried orange peels in water and apply the paste on the face. This removes pigmentation marks and pimple.

- Rub Jaiphal in milk and apply on pimples and pigmentation marks. This gives glowing skin.

- Boil cumin seeds and wash the face with that water. This gets rid of pigmentation marks, dark circles etc and enhances the beauty.

- Grind Jaiphal and black pepper in raw milk and apply on the face at bedtime. This cures pimples and removes pigmentation marks and makes the face beautiful.

- Take one spoon lentil dal, half spoon rapeseeds and two almonds - grind it nicely and add lemon juice. Apply this paste on the face. Wash the face when dry.

- Take equal quantities of alum and black pepper and apply on pimples and acne.

- Grind guava and banana and apply the paste on face.

- Apply cucumber juice on face to remove pigmentation marks and pimples.

- Add radish juice in curd and apply on face to get rid of pimples, acne and pigmentation marks.

- Add honey in onion juice and apply on the face, this cures both the problems

- Take enema of hot water with lemon juice.

- Take boiled gourd or torai in meals. Eat the chapattis made with whole wheat.

- Pat the face with water while taking bath.

- Apply multani mati on face and peel it when dry. Wash the face with cold water.

- Eat boiled vegetables or drink their juice.

- Add Triphala and Moolhati and take 3 to 4 gm daily to cure constipation and get rid of pimples and acne.

- Grind black pepper and apply on pimples.

- Add gram flour in castor oil and apply on face, this is very beneficial.

- Mix rapeseed and rock salt in lemon juice and apply on pimples.

- Grind almonds in goat milk and apply on pimples to get rid of pimples.

- Rub the seed of date palm in vinegar and apply on pimples. Wash the face after one hour with soap. Pimples disappear within three to four days.

- Take equal quantities of lemon juice, rogan badam and glycerin, mix thoroughly and store it in clean bottle. Apply this lotion on the face everyday, to make the skin soft and beautiful.

- Grind chironji and add butter, apply this pack on the face and rub it nicely. This cures all the skin related problems.

- People suffering with pimples and pigmentation marks should maintain a clean stomach. They should improve their digestive strength and keep the intestines clean. They should walk in open and fresh air and take proper diet.

- Add lemon juice and rose water in equal quantities and apply on face. Wash the face after half hour with fresh water. The pimples are cured within 10 to 15 days. This gets rid of pigmentation marks and dark spots.

- Rub the lemon peels on the body before taking bath and wash the face with lukewarm water, this is effective to get rid of pimples.

- Never pinch the pimples and try to break them. This spreads the pimples faster and causes permanent scars on the face. Take hot steam before applying any, pack for immediate results.

- Apply olive oil regularly to cure different types of pimples and boils. This is also effective for curing pigmentation marks and spots.

- Rub the inner portion of neem bark in water like sandal and apply on pimples.

- Apply blue oil (pour oil in blue coloured bottle and keep under the Sun for one and half months) on pimples.

- Take Gulkand with 25- 30 gm of milk everyday at bedtime.

- Take avala marmalade to cure constipation and thereby pimples.

- Boil the neem leaves in water and sieve it. Wash the face with this water to remove pimples.

- Eat sprouted gram regularly according to the digestive capacity to cure pimples and pigmentation marks.

- Eat ripe neem fruit to get rid of pimples.

- Mix Triphala and Moolhati in equal quantities and take three grams powder with lukewarm water to cure constipation and thereby pimples and dark spots.

- Add onion juice, rock salt and honey and apply on the face.

- Take carrot, tomato, radish and other green salad along with meals everyday to remove pimples.

- Avoid tea, coffee etc. This cures pimples and skin related problems.

- Do not eat ice cream, chocolate, toffees, pastries etc. In excess quantity. Avoid constipation.

- Do not eat food items made with spices, garam masala and acidic things.

- Avoid hot spicy, heavy, oily and fried food items like samosa, kachori etc.

- Do not eat things, made with horse bean, flour and do not use chemical based cosmetics on face.

- Add lemon juice in Giloy juice and apply on the face to get rid of pimples.

- In case of severe constipation and pimples, soak 6-7 raisins in water, remove the seeds the next morning and eat.

- Grind Arjun Chaal, Mujith and Vasa Chaal, add honey and apply on the face to remove pimples.

- Regular consumption of radish is good for getting rid of spots, pimples and acne.

- Add black holy basil leaves powder in turmeric powder and apply the pack on the face before bath. This removes pimples.

- Grind coriander, Lodhra and Koot and apply on the face.

- Grind fenugreek leaves and apply the pack on the face, let it dry. Then wash the face, continue this for few days to remove pimples. This also makes the skin soft and smooth.

- Add grounded onion seeds powder in lemon juice and apply on face; this is effective in case of pimples.

- Make a fine paste of Amaltas Chaal, pomegranate Chaal, Lodhra, turmeric and Nagarmotha and add it in water. Apply the pack on the face. This works well in case of pimples.

- Apply sandal wood oil on the face to clean all the infection causing bacteria and pimples.

- Take equal quantities of Jaiphal, black pepper, red sandal, grind it nicely and add it in water. Apply this paste on the face to get rid of pimples.

- Take equal quantities of rapeseeds, Semar thorns, lentil dal, chironji and almonds. Grind all the things nicely and mix it in little bit of milk. Apply this paste on the face to remove pimples.

- Boil one cup milk and thicken it. Add lemon juice, remove from flame and let it be cool while stirring it continuously. Apply this paste on the face at bedtime. Wash the face after one hour and next morning. This removes pimples and gives a smooth and soft skin.

-reply by rahul

You can get rid of your pimple problems - old or new!!

Replying to iGuest

If you are really looking for a product that works try Tarika Pimple / Acne Remover. It does exactly what it says - there will be visible results within 10 days even in old and obstinate pimple or acne problems. It is a herbal product and does not harm the skin in any way. It has been tried and tested by many. Just check it out on http://www.ayurlabsindia.com/. Persons for whom nothing worked earlier got relief with Tarika Pimple Remover

-reply by Gayatri

very deep pimple spot on face

I have very deep pimple spot on my face , I have used lot of cream but not got proper effect, how I can remove it is any medicine is aveliable? and my chik is also goes inside my face Please help me how I can up my chick and remove my deep pimple spot.

-reply by BIPIN KUMAR JHA

how to remove pimples into my faceRemove Spots From Pimples From Face

how can I do to remove pimples into my face, I have many pimples I do not know what to do. Please help. Which kind of lotion or cleam do I use, which is better to my face?

-reply by grace

Remove Spots From Pimples From FaceRemove Spots From Pimples From Face

Replying to Nani Cheri

Hi there, heres

5 simple tip how to clear spots on your skin cause ofpimples.

1. Don't use soap; try washing face with warm water in themorning, lunch time, and in the evening before you sleep. 2.Don't use make up, to examine the changes daily. Apply powder on yourface before going out or before sleeping (only baby powder) 3. Don't touch your face 4. Scrub your face using any powdered milk (infant milk is better) twice a week to lighten the scar. 5.Scrub lemon meat in your face and rinse it with warm water (use clean towel always.)

Be patient, it takes time and effort but youll see changes. Like mine :)

Im worried about pimples, oily, black head! Im not happy that!Remove Spots From Pimples From Face

I'm always using always my face visible clear, soap dove, palmolive etc. Every 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm. 9pm after that I'm using eskino lemon, medicine dalacin and then cream surfur, toothpaste etc. this is not good! I cannot work remove pimples! too much I'm using my face cannot remove my pimples again pimples after wash...I  can't believed it! I'm just worried about my pimples! and also I ate too much chocolate every months pizza, pasta, junk food etc. And also soft drink. Can you help me please! I want skin my face and also beautiful!

Micah 20 almost 21 (DUBAI)

-reply by MicDan

hii

I am really fussy about my pimple scars on my face. Some of them are quite old and some from day today pimples. Now I am bit concerned so please guide me to the best solution so that I can get rid of them or atleast lighten them a bit

sandeep

Curing PimplesRemove Spots From Pimples From Face

For me, over-the-counter products never worked for me. So I went on the computer to look up some natural ways to cure acne and I found one that worked great. The best one was using egg whites. When I used egg whites before going to bed, the next morning I saw that my cheeks, chin, and forehead was noticeably clearer. What to do:

1. Wash your hands and face very gently and dry

2.Crack an egg and separate the egg white from the egg yolk.

3. Beat the egg whites until there are some small bubbles (don't beat it too hard or long)

4. Dip two fingers in the egg whites and apply it on the areas where there is acne or blemishes

5. Wait for about 15 minutes or until it gets dry

6. Wash it off gently with cold water and a wash rag (don't scrub it off your face hard. That'll only irritate your skin even more)

Using egg whites if really effective on oily skin because what it does is it takes out the extra oil in your skin and improves your skin with all of that protein in the egg.

I don't want you guys wasting your eggs so I'd probably do it at least every other day. During the day, just don't touch your face and drink lots of water (at least 8 glasses a day). Also, you can take Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Or B5 to strenghten your skin and protect it.

Hope this helps you! It's working pretty well for me and I hope it does the same for you too! Taking Vitamin E before bed is good too.

-reply by Melly