xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

Remove Spots From Pimples From Face fable or really the solution to get rid of those ugly

Hi, my name is Shayala and I am 13. I REALLY NEED HELP from my BP 10%. Since I have moderate acne, how often should I use it? Besides, how do I moisturize my skin naturally without using any moisturizers e.g- like drinking water, perhaps?Please reply ASAP.-question from Shayala

First of all let me tell you the best way to avoid pimples is that when ever u get a pimple .. squeeze the pimple out.. i mean take out the bad blood and the pus , then if you leave it as such you will get a scar ,
Inorder to avoid that after taking the bad blood out just take a piece of cotton and soak it in fresh Lime Juice then apply it in the place of the pimple and clean it .

The scar wont appear.

Now the case is if u had already had a scar just the lime Juice alone wont work out , all you need to do is that take the cotton and soak it in a mixture of lime juice and honey apply it on the scar and wash it after 10 minutes , this reduces the scar as lime is a natural Bleach.

Take care of your Eyes as Lime can cause Irritation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell me that in which quantity lime juice and honey is used???
I have lot of scar on my face and it is around 4 to 5 years old? Is the upper formula work on that?