xisto Community
Doctor 0rifice

What Ethnicity Do You Belong To?

I'm half Belarussian, half Middle Eastern (mizrahi to be exact), and all Jew.

im also middle eastern i am such a melting pot...ive got turkish, iraq , morocan , u name it around that area and my relatives are from there haha and im fully jewish and proud :)

hispanic for me <_<the funny thing about me being hispanic is that i only know english and not spanish... it kinda sucks too because im in soccer at my high school and im like the only one who doesnt know spanish. so i dont really get along too well with my soccer friends unless they know a little more enlglish or i being to learn spanishand beleive me iv tried... and im tired of trying.. i never learn.

Im asian and part black...part of me is filippino and im also jamaican...sexy mix <_< unfortunately i only know the english language becuase i was born here in the US so i was not able to learn any of my own filippino language much at all