xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #29 Voting

SOTW #29 Voting  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Truefusion

Posted Image

Avalon

Posted Image

Razor

Posted Image

Seńor Maniac
Posted Image

Mayank

Posted Image

Saint-Michael

Posted Image

NOTES:use the poll to make your vote and use your post to make your comments, to make this less confusing do not place your vote in your post.
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I voted Razor, its something that I have never seen done before. It feels like its new and unique.

I voted for Razor because I really like those deep and rich colors he chose. Was it meant to be like the dark and the light side? Kinda reminds me of the dark and bright side of the moon... The sig also drew me in and made me felt like I were somewhere else. In short, I really like it... :) Good luck to everyone!

My vote went to Razor.

Truefusion: The border and layout of the sig is original, but the sig itself seems to lack depth. The renders and backgrounds look flat, lacking contrast.

Razor: Great use of lighting and text, something really different. Looks like an alien planet or something.

Se?or Maniac: The background is too dark on the grunge side and there appears to be little if any blending of the render.

Mayank: Both backgounds appear to be pretty much grunge. I like the dots and text layout, but the text seems a little hard to read. Perhaps the narrow font is the problem?

Saint Michael: This looked like it was going to be a really nice sig with the mosaic work and scan lines. But unfortunately, I think the white grunge is too much. It obscures the render rather than blending with it because it is too heavy and spoils the whole thing for me.

I vote Truefusion. In contrast to Avalon's opinion I think the lack of depth is fine in this case, and I think the two sides contrast well in terms of colours.Razor's depth and textures are just awesome, but I don't think it stands out as well this week as it has before - oh and if it were a bit rounder it might work better IMO :)

This is the first time I've ever even looked at a SotW contest, and unfortunately I have problems that prevent me from voting:Firstly, I can only see Truefusion and Avalon's sig... I just see the words "IPB Image" where the other sigs should be, and there is no link to the pictures either.Secondly, Avalon's sig was cut off after 80% of the picture was loaded.

do this then just right click the image and then copy and paste the url into a new window it should work then.