xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Movie Review Section Vote Yes Or No If we should put up a movie review section..

Should we put up a movie review section?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was questioned by BuffaloHELP i think it was if we should add a Movie Review section, so if you saw a movie the other day wether in theatre's or on DVD..and you can post a review...vote and tell us all wether you think we should have it or not, and wether it should have post count as in you get credits or no poast count as in you dont get credits!personaly i think we should put it on here WITH post count so people can get credits easier... tell us what you think!

Yea we already have a little section for movies in the entertainment section. It does have no post count but it really isn't for reviews. I think it is just a little hard to find. We could go for movie reviews but if you are gonna go for post counts, I would give it a certain form for people to follow so people don't just come on and say.. "Oh this movie was great. I like the character Jimbo. I can't believe the ending. It was really cool."I would go for more detail and have Pros and Cons. Make it worth the hosting credits and give people the best out of it. I think maybe it would be a good addition.

umm,i agree to this advice.thats right we need some comment or feedback about a classical film,adding discussion.it would be really a cool idea.certainly it is really fine that a good comment should be counted to ones credit :(

Yes it would be nice to have a section like that with post count. I believe the reviews may need to be moderated (like the tutorial section) so we have some consistency of quality, and not some 5-year-old gibberish.

Why not? It's another dedicated movie forum for movie goers to post their reviews and comments on them. We then expect not another Harry Potter fan posting the movie comments elsewhere.. :(I'll go support the this idea with post count although I don't watch much movie. Of course basic terms and conditions will apply. Go on and make it happen.. :(

yeah, we could have it monitored by the mods, or we can have a formtat that everyone has to follow, for example, it would have things like

[b]Movie Title:[/b][b]Who it was produced by:[/b][b]Actors Who Were In The Movie:[/b][b]Good things about the movie:[/b][b]Bad things about the movie:[/b][b]Your personal opinion about the movie:[/b]

or somthing along the lines of that, just as a suggestion that i thought of while not paying attention to my english teacher :( or we could still have the mods review it like the tutorial section.. id like to know who voted yes but with no credits, but of cource they dont need to come out and say it >_<
Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

I totally support this great idea! I love movies, and is a good idea to set up a Movie Topic or forum, also user MUST write a personal comentary about the movie, describe the plot of the movie and rate it from 1 to 10, also i a good idea to make contests and polls about movies, so the community will know what are the best movies.

A Movie review section is most welcome. But I wouldnt support Post count for this section as basicaly this is a technology oriented website the Movie review wouldnt contribute much about it.But I would like to accept the result of the most of the Members. So whatever comes up its a benefit for us.

it may not contribute to te forum at all, but it can be picked up by google bots and they could post us as having Movie rating forums getting the forum to get more visitors..and also it will give people who need hosting credits an easy way to get the hosting credits, you may not need hosting credits because you are verry knowledgable in computer stuff and might be able to help other people out with problems that they have, but other people are not so knowldgable so they are un-able to post helping people out, or posting a tutoiral that will help the web-hosting community.. its basicly a way to get people hosting credits and eventually all the movies in the world will be reviewed on there as well..but if its not a movie review place, suggest other things we could do to improve the forums/get credits to people who need them