xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
A.J. May

Vote For Your Favorite Google Feature

google features  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

amongst so many good feature,i do prefer google's search engine which is more powerful than any other.by the google search i could find some useful and needed info instantly.besides that,Gmail is also a good feature,the unique increasing mailbox capicity :),crazy for users.

Well, I choosed Google Earth because I find it awesome and original. It surprised me a lot when came out. But of course my most used feauture is Google Search, one of the absolute referents of Internet. Gmail is atill great and I don?t use the other too much (alerts, talk, mobile). I don?t like Google News because I customized my homesite with news containing words that I?m interested in, but it doesn?t let me choose only news from my country (i get lots from southamerican newspapers that I don?t really care about).

Infact , speaking frankly it was impossible for me to select and vote for any of the Goggle services.Because for me Goggle is best and always it provides some best and undefeatable services. I love allmost all its services.But Goggle Search is the one to i Loved more than any thing on the Web .That is the thing you can find anything and it is very easy for me to use :lol:Google Search is great infact it is the best ! <_<

One of the very best features of Google would be, that they have so many feature rich services. With all the services Google offers, people will all aumaticly stick to their company, because Google has your mail, your calendar, your daily news, your daily entertainment and much, much more. If you would ask to me, what Google's best feature would be, I would be saying Gmail, because that's the feature I use most of them. Google Search takes a strong seconds place, and Google news stands on place numer three.

Analytics should be put there...I have more than one favorite, so I'll list 'em down. <_<1. Search - I never go online without doing a search in Google. It's also the heart and soul of Google. :lol:2. GMail - This one revolutionized the email industry! I also use this everyday for personal use. I love GMail sooo much! :33. Analytics - This is invite-only and is in its beta stages. It lets me keep track of my site status and is very informative! This is one neat feature that will make webmasters drool! :lol: