xisto Community
Janissary

World's Smallest Camera

Obviously any technology or new invention can and will be abused. Life is full of crazy things like that. Or should I say crazy people like that. However something like this is useful to look in on caretakers of your children and your elderly parents or elderly relatives. Its the perfect way to make sure they are getting the right kind of care. I think its a little wrong to use it to spy on your children or your spouse but I suppose if you suspect that they are cheating on you this would be the thing to do. It seems aweful though. It would be a good hidden camera for convience stores and the like since they seem to be popular places to be hit with crimes.

Well I'm really not into spying (honest), So I really don't think this ones is form also at $138.95 I could get a excelent camera, which I wouldn't lose and would just as easily manage the spying job (youi just have to know where to hide it). But I suppose this is something which is designed more as a proof of concept than as something which is going to be used by a large number of people. It also has obvious uses in portable devices (due to its size, the price doesn't help). Well anyway while I don't perasonally see the need for making things smaller in general, (I tend to prefer big things) i'm sure there are a few people who could put this to (immoral) uses (hey I bet you thought it too)

really amazing i must say, in my opinion it can be sort of useful when doing a project and you want to use the smallest camera for the task, now the problem could be the price... it seems to be pretty expensive... i am sure you could win with it...and maybe another useful use would be spy to your girlfriend lol...

Amazing! I can't wait for day when they become popular! We can do simple surveillance upon others then! You see, there are just so many times that you think, ?Gee, I should have brought a camera, or a video recorder,? when you are out. And you really want to have those coveted conversations and ambiguous act recorded so that you can use them against those people. A camera is a must. Forget about the wire. There are just numerous ways to sort out the nuisance. You may put the camera in a vase, place it in the speaker of a hi-fi system, put it in the nose of a teddy bear, etc. The wire, provided that you can hide it popularly, is no problem at all.

Yeah sure great, now we will have all these offenders using it to spy in womens windows or hide it in a house. It shouldn't be for common public unless a background check it mandatory and a lisence is required to own one. But the technology around it is really cool. I would get it and hide it next to those rat holes by my coop. Look out rats!

I think thats kinda Going to be used by fraudsters. think about it all they need to do is set it up above a bank and they can get all your details. Kinda dodgy like that but a neat piece of kit.

this camera will be pretty useless to most people who need to take photos unless of course you are in the whole voyeur scene or have a website because the you can use this small camera. Or maybe even mobile phone manufacturers as they need the camera to be as compact as posiible yet still be able to take very good pictures so this would work for the last two mentioned parties pervs and cell phone manufacturers but for everyone else it is really pointless as you can probolly also buy a much better camera with more features for alot less than what they want for that camera !!!!!!!

pretty cool, i'm imaging me what kind of use i could give it, just think!, i'm not gonna say what i could do, but it's greatful!, at last this kind of products are avalaible for people like me! or you!, but i was thinking if the battery is bigger than the camera, and where can i get that batteries, and other thing, i wonder that for a litle thing like this is so probable you lose it, so you better keep an eye on it the most of the time, it's a great tiny toy, i would like to have it.

It seems the smaller the high-tech tecnology device is, the more expensive it is those days. But I'd have to say that this small camera is quiet handy for the reasons mentioned by the earlier posters. It would be a good laugh if MP3 players and so on was added to it.. oh hold on... they are already on various mobile phone models.. :)