xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Sotw #27 Entries: Professional Splash Page

Size:300x300-500x500

Brushes:Vector

Text: Xisto Corporation Website (Just Copyright your name in the Right Corner)

Colors: Any

Render: none

Sotw Try something a little Different we are going to do Porfessional Splash Pages for a Xisto Related Site. Meaning it has to be professional looking and not something that looks like you made in 5 minutes.

Entry deadline: March 4th. Voting starts That Saturday.

Good luck!

edit change the rules for the sotw.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

well the closes you would get to a professional design with using brushes would have to be those 2 types of brushes plus its different.

Professional doesn't always mean tech, though these days I would have to admit vectors can make something look pro. If it's going to be a professional splash (ie used on a commercial site), then render/brush use would have to be subject to copyright or permissions etc.

SM you didn't follow the guidelines. You said "Text: Xisto Corporation", you have "GFX Trap".

hey kubi you have to read the fine print a "xisto coporation website" thats any website that that falls under the xisto nextwork.

:lol: man i thought the text had to be Xisto corp website....lol damn..

until i came to submit it..well i done what i could with my saved piece and added GFXTRAP.COM to the side...

lol..anyway i didnt do that much on this splash but im pleased with its outcome...

Posted Image

anyway good luck to all whom enters !!! :P

I'm not particularly happy with this image, vector is not my favourite style. Still, gotta at least try, never learn otherwise. I have tried to convey what GFXTrap is all about, what it means to me anyways. :lol:

Posted Image

well even though you didn't have to do it for gfxtrap I have to be more clear next time in my wording.