xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
midnitesun

Do You Want To Be A Man Or A Woman ?

do you want to be a man or a woman ?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no choice...i am glad to be a man this life.at least,in space time,boys can do lots of things to relax but girls do a little.there are so little appropriate activity for girls usually.plus,man always have a stronge and brave character.certainly,female is beautiful in nature,but to appreciate them is also a sharing feeling,hehe.

I'm a girl and I'm happy about that...I din't think a lot about changing my sex to opposite.I also don't agree that being a man is easier then being a woman. Guys have problems to, I know lot of guys having the similar problems like us, girls.They also care about themselves and about their looking, they are also trying some girl, who can make them happy... so I don't see where is the problem... maybe sometime I wish to be a man, because they are stronger in some aspect of life, or maybe that is only an acting... I don't know.

I`m a boy, and I`m feelig very well in my skin. I can`t imagin myself like a girl/woman. I see my girl classmates, and other girls what I know, and they have a lot of problems...fot example theycan get most easyer a sick than a boy. It`s possible it isn`t true, but in my environment this thing is a fact. Sure, If I was born girl, now I write totaly different things.Sorry for bad english...have a nice day!

i am a man, being a man is kool..i think we gain more respect...we can be pimps n dont get pregnant,play just about most of all sports...and are capable of doing just about anything...yep much better being a man than a woman

I am a guy and i like being a guy. I like guys so much that the thought of being a girl...is just wrong for me. I like being a guy who likes guys. I am not like a narcissist exactly... but i don't know how to explain it. I like everything about being a guy i just like guys in general. I am not sexist really i just...like guys more, so being a guy rocks?

:P whoever posted this topic probably had some doubts about his/her sexuality. i think the question presented here is incorrect in the sense that it asks people of something that they cannot perform realistically speaking. being a man or a woman is something that is natural, something that has been determined from the point of fertilization. i think the question to be asked should be "do you like being a man/woman?" or "given a chance, would you want to be born as a man/woman?" or something like that.i've noticed that most of the replies are quite sexist. being biased would be more understandable, but some just took stuff like "oh i don't like be a woman because they only cook and do all those chores" or "i don't like to be a man because they are lazy and just sit around and watch tv all day" as their basis of their argument. these stuff are what our society has taught us to do, or rather expect us to do--women staying at home and work as housewives (yes, i said "work" because being a housewife is a job that doesn't need pay) while the men work as the provider for the family. actually this can root from the religion (particularly catholicism) that is patriarchal-based, but we don't want to go there, do we? but i'm pretty sure most societies nowadays are breaking from that norm, and that some tasks or jobs that are usually done by men/women can be done by their counterparts.did you know that it was proven that females are the better sex? the human fetus starts as a female and just develops their sexual organs according to the chromosomes that they got during the process of fertilization (XX for females, XY for males). let's not do anatomy classes, shall we? females also have a higher threshold of pain compared to males, as proven by their capability to withstand the pain produced by the process of giving birth. and because females have both the X chromosomes, the death expectancy of females are longer compared to males, that is they live longer than males.with all that said, i'm a guy and i like being a guy. on a lighter note, i really can't imagine how i'd look like if i were a female :D, but i hope i'm beautiful and hot, like a supermodel or something :D hahaha! Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)

I'm a Man, Being a Man is cool i am happy being a man cause one we men dont have to deal with all the pressure that girls have and plus when they have to lose there virginity i guess that is something that i don't want to go through.

I'm a Man, Being a Man is cool i am happy being a man cause one we men dont have to deal with all the pressure that girls have and plus when they have to lose there virginity i guess that is something that i don't want to go through.

the matter of "virginity" can be applied to both sexes. basically a person who hasn't experience first hand sex is a virgin. the only reason why virginity is associated with women is because of the hymen, which symbolizes them being virgin. that once this tissue is broken (usually by intrusion of the male organ), she is not a virgin anymore.
to the devout in religion, virginity is the basis of a woman's importance. that should only be "taken" after marriage.

I'm a 25-year-old tomboy. I never outgrew wearing mens sneakers, climbing trees, watching football, playing baseball, working on my pickup, blah blah blah - you know, all of the things that "typical girls" don't do.Guys are great. I love guys. Someday I might even marry one. But I'm not in any huge hurry to marry. Even though I'm hardly alone in this, I hear "When are you getting married?" or "Why aren't you dating anybody?" all the time. Uh...yeah. I'm getting tired of that, but I know that a lot of men have to hear the same thing.But even though I'm not "typical," I love being a woman. I'm not a huge fan of periods, but hey...that's not too terrible considering that I could have been born 100 years ago, when not being married by age 25 was downright scandalous :P

Interesting topic. I?m a woman, and I don?t feel it?s particularly cool or not cool. It?s just what I happened to be born as, and frankly, being stuck in this physical shell , be it male or female, poses difficulites for all of us. I try not to identify too strongly with anything that ties me to the mundane world, be it gender, race, nationality, religion, or ??periods. I say that for a couple reasons. The main being these things can prevent us from fulfilling full potential if too much attention is given them. Secondly, government/corporate interests use men?s differences as tools to control them. The stronger a man identifies with gender, race, religion, or nationality - the easier he is to control. Divide and conquer is the mantra of those who do not have our best interest at heart. Where did females get with so-called ?women?s lib?? They are now expected to earn a living in the workplace while still maintaining the home, and get to enjoy all the once male-predominant diseases, like heart disease and lung cancer. Their children are raised by strangers in day care before being handed off to state for brainwashing in public schools. And all this while still earning significantly less than their male counterparts. You?ve come a long way baby?..Not! It?s now coming to the fore that our trusted CIA was actually behind the ?woman?s movement? in the 60?s for two reasons. First, by bringing women into the workplace, the state could earn twice as much tax revenue. Second, getting women out of the household was a full-proof method of destroying the family nucleus. Now, if women hadn?t focused so much on womanhood and gender, they wouldn?t have been such easy prey by the state. I think it's important to analyze the gender issue from a metaphysical standpoint in addition to the obvious mundane differences that exist between the sexes. There are some who believe creation of the material world resulted in part from separation of male and female energies (ying and yang). The bible also provides Adam and Eve as symbols of these energies that existed before creation, the primordial vessel from which all souls sprang. The serpent appeared as the force which fragmented these two energies, thus separating them from their innate godhood. Our lives are a journey back to this state of being. Focusing too hardly on male or female leaves one in a state of unbalance.Man, some believe, should strive to balance these energies to regain what is rightfully his. So, to identify too strongly with either gender is to deny the other half which can make you whole, or, god-like. The simple analogy of magnet and steel might be appropriate here: one is attracted to the other, and only by coupling are they made whole. Some achieve some semblance of this through marriage, where man and wife unconsciously strive to recreate something holy on earth. More evolved souls may have already been this route and may bypass the physical aspect all together. Either way, be satisfied ? not preoccupied, with your physical gender.