xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
huntix

I Have Got Msn 8 Invites To Share !

i have got plenty of msn 8 invitations :huh: i have seen people who got invited putting their invitations on e-bay for sale ! thats not a very nice thing to do when you yourself got it free which is what provoked me to do this.but as im sure that i wont be having enough to sent to all those of you who want ,i decided to to ask you to send me an email explaining me why it should be you that i'll send .i am online most of the time and i'll immeadiately check any mail i recieve so hope to hear from you and do waht i am supposed to do : that's send invitations to other people !!!if you are interested just pm mecheers !!! ;)

Edited by huntix (see edit history)

sqlbyte:msn is a like a chat thing. you can compare it to ICQ, AIM or Yahoo Messenger. you can use it with any email adresse signed up to the microsoft passport service. i havent heard of msn 8. is it good?

Well the last update I don't think really did anything but I guess I will try it. My msn right now is messed up so I guess you can expect an email from me. :huh:

the only thing good about msn really is the better look and finally the use of message history.Funny though is that people who have msn can download the program and then upload it to another site for people to get it (not to smart there).but other then that its ok.

Hi, i saw the post, and i use msn 8 too, i have 18 invites, pm me if needed.there is no diference between 7.5 and 8.0 beta, the 8.0 now can chat in offline mode thats all!! Oh you can change the main screen color too.im disapointed. :P hoped more from microsoft.and im using windows live mail, insted of hotmail, you need a invite to join that too but i dont have any.the difference between live mail and hotmail is:hotmail - 250mb x microsoft live mail - 2000mb plus a new design. :)

I think thats not a good thing. Use Yahoo messenger or use google talk. Both are better at all.

i think it's not a good thing that you don't know the security issues associated with yahoo messenger. i only use it myself because it's the standard just like internet explorer is the standard but has alot of security issues that never get fixed without hiding behind a firewall