xisto Community
mayank

Do You Hate Internet Explorer? Show Your Support! this is called FLING IE

CSS in IE7 is worse that 6 - if that is possible

I don't know where you've got that from. They've fixed quite a few bugs in IE7. It still falls a long way short of just about every other browser, but it's definitely better than IE6.

It still falls a long way short of just about every other browser, but it's definitely better than IE6.

You have actually tried IE7, right? Cause as soon as I finnished fixing all the bugs on my site in IE 6, I downloaded IE7 and had to start all over again. Seriously, that kind of thing sucks.

Internet Explorer Sucks!Do You Hate Internet Explorer? Show Your Support!

I've used Internet Explorer since I first used computers (actually, I may have used Netscape for the first couple years). That wasover 10 years ago. Forover a year now, I've been using firefox and it's my No.1web browser. It really is faster and more secure.

Internet Explorer loads like your on dial-up, even on high-speed internet. It's riddled with bugs and security flaws. I haven't had a problem since I've switched to Firefox. I'm a big fan of Mozilla. Another thing great about firefox is that, it has so much stuff that Internet Explorer dosen't have. It has (literally) thousands of addons and they keep making more to make browsing easier and cooler.

Some of my favorites are ad blocker which allows you to right-click on an ad and block it. You block the URL so that, that image will never show up as long as the ad blocker is enabled.

Theres a theme addon called personas, they have many cool themes thatmake your browser look nice and there are alson skin addons. I have a few of those too. Plus many more stuff too.

Internet Explorer, doesn't even support addons, so you can't download cool stuff like skins and themes etc.

Mozilla Firefox in the world's fastest growing browser. Internet Explorer is decreasing.

Another thing is, wehn I used Internet Explorer. I've got constant errors with it, more pop-ups.

Well I have just been testing and reviewing IE8 and it seems to have a very good speed to it however I think to make IE thrive they need like an add-on site like Firefox do. They could also have a built in spell checker like Google Chrome does however until they make them changes I will be sticking with firefox :P.

Internet Explorer 8 is very good to browse.But Windows XP won't support IE8 so can use IE7.I am using Google Chrome to access my google account.I won't recommend Google Chrome for a regular use to access all websites.Download manager like orbit,fdm will not fully support Google Chrome and also the download manager within the Google Chrome is not good.In the case of download manager,Firefox is the best browser.I am wondering why Microsoft don't planing to include a download manager with their browser Internet ExplorerMaxthon is another good browser..

Internet explorer is definitely terrible. Firefox, or any other browser for that matter, is way better than internet explorer. Also it takes so much longer for IE to load when compared to other browsers such as firefox, opera, and chrome. I have been working on a site and it never seems to display the css how i want it to. Screw internet explorer, go FIREFOX!!!

Yes. I hate internet explorer. Why? because of it's immunization towards spyware and scipts :P. also it has lot of security leaks than any other browser. Mozzila and opera are much better than other browsers. opera tops the chart with their consistent improvements and relevance to standards. Mozzila does require more RAM but it is better browser.Chrome looks good but on slower connection it sucks than any other browser. K-melon is also option if you've slow connection and RAM, instead of Firefox use that.But if you wish to choose between browsers then no matter what IE8 ships choose alternate browsers. like Opera, Firefox or Chrome instead of IE.

IE8 is even worse then IE7!!!!Do You Hate Internet Explorer? Show Your Support!OMG! I'm working on a site for a client and I thought well lets check it in IE8. Result: Loads of script conflicts (such as PNG Alpha transparency in combination with jQuery opacity statements) and heaps of display problems. I've tried to look for a png fix such as the ones for IE6 and came to the conclusion... THERE IS NOT ONE!AND NOW COMES IT!.I've checked all the sites that I made over the last 2 years in IE8 and I was shocked to see that they all have major issues regarding usability, display and functionality.After cursing for an hour or so and wishing Bill ****ing Gates everything what we don't want to have, I really don't know how I'm going to explain my former clients that I need days and in some cases even, weeks, to solve all the issues and that they have to pay for me to do so while actually BILL ****ING GATES have to pay me for that.Seriously, I know that I as a web developer can't ignore Internet Explorer, because there are still too many end users stuck with the ****iest browser on earth, but deep in my Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, etc, HEARTH... I WISH I COULD!-reply by Ralph