xisto Community
BOAW

What Is Your Favorite Season? And Y?

my fav. seasonWhat Is Your Favorite Season? And Y?

my favourite season is summer, because here in canada too much in winters and it restricts some of the activities and fun. In summer you can go out freely without any discomfort. I can go for swimming. I can play bedmonton with my friends outside. I can sit in the park and I love to see the scence of sun set which is I cant do in the winter because of  snow falls outside. 

-reply by sandeep

i believe summer is my favorite season cuz i believe you can do more things outside without feeling any discomfort...because id rather feel hot n warm than wet n cold plus theres no school =D u can go swimming play football baseball basketball ne day unless it rains i guess...but i guess the best thing wud have to b becuase theres no school so i can do w.e i want =)

I feel fall is my season ,as the colors are wonderful and peacefull .

When its summer, its way to hot and u wish for winter, and when winter comes its to cold and u want summer ;) but yeah, summer is probably better, at least thats what i think, but still ! Christmas is so special, and u get to wear a lot of clothes =P thats fun